Chapter 111 - Chapter 120

Chapter 111: Crossing the River of the Dragon

Accepting a disciple?

Mu Qingping suddenly realized Tang Xiu's intentions. But she knew nothing about the cultivation method practiced by cultivators. She didn't know whether this kind of cultivation practice would be good or bad for her daughter, so she did not dare to easily agree.

Tang Xiu as if he was able to see through Mu Qingping's thoughts as he slowly said, "I understand your thoughts, but you can cast away your worries. Your daughter was born to be a cultivator. I've helped her change her body's condition before, but it will only temporarily suppress the chilling frost energy inside her body. If we want to thoroughly cure her, she must cultivate an immortal cultivation technique. The frost energy will not cause any injuries to her, and instead, give her huge benefits."

"I promise you!"

When Mu Qingping heard it, she immediately nodded in agreement.

In her heart, her daughter was the biggest and the most important thing of all. As long as her daughter was safe and healthy, she would absolutely agree to everything.

Tang Xiu smiled, "To tell you the truth, I really admire you. I can see a great admirable, motherly love from you. In fact, I was also brought up from a single parent family, interdependent with my mother. Please feel relieved and trust me! You will be gladdened for today's decision in the future."

Mu Qingping then replied with a doubt, "Then, shouldn't a ceremony of apprenticeship be held?"

Tang Xiu said, "The ceremony of apprenticeship is simple, kowtowing and serving tea is enough."

With that, he looked at Gu Yin and asked with a smile, "Are you willing to worship me as your Master? And follow my practices of the immortal cultivation technique? I should make it clear that if you worship me as your Master, you will be Tang Xiu's personal disciple. The immortal cultivation path is very long and would take hundreds of years. Along with the advancement in cultivation practice and your cultivation base becoming more powerful, you could live at least 1,000 years and even for millions of years. And in taking the cultivation path, you will encounter innumerable hardships."

Gu Yin exclaimed with astonishment, "People who practice the immortal cultivation path can live so long?"

Tang Xiu said with smile, "Yes, of course. As long as they don't die halfway, living for millions of years is also possible."

Gu Yin then asked again, "Can my mother practice immortal cultivation?"

Tang Xiu looked at Mu Qingping's eyes as he nodded and said, "Naturally she also can practice. However, her age has passed the best time for cultivation practice, so her future achievement won't be too high. Even if I give my assistance, at best, she would only be able to ascend to the Immortal World and become only an ordinary immortal."

Gu Yin nodded repeatedly and then knelt in front of Tang Xiu. She respectfully knocked her head three times and then took a cup of tea on the coffee table, without dropping a drop of tea she then exclaimed, "Master, please drink my tea."

Tang Xiu looked at the tea with satisfaction and drank it down.

He received Gu Yin as a disciple to nurture her as a personal disciple, and not an unofficial disciple. It was because of her Sacred Body of Twin Pulse Ice Phoenix. After all, if she was to be nurtured well, she would highly likely become a Great Celestial Empress in the Immortal World. Someone who would be above trillions of immortals and celestial beings.

More importantly, she would also become a formidable helper when he returned to the Immortal World.

Those number of people posed formidable strength!