Chapter 441 - Chapter 450

Chapter 441: The Superstar Appeals for Help

Hearing this made Tang Xiu pensive. In the past few days, he had kept hearing Zhang Xinya's name, there were even billboards in many places in Shanghai advertising and endorsing Zhang Xinya. Was she really that hot?

"Mu Wanying, the campus would actually go so far as to invite a star to help out in the freshmen welcoming party?"

"There was almost such a precedent in the past, but this time it's just a chance coincidence that happened due to someone knowing Zhang Xinya by chance, hence she was invited!" Mu Wanying replied with a light smile.

"Nowadays, the effect from celebrities seems to be helpful for education institutions. Hence, taking this opportunity to raise publicity!" Tang Xiu nodded thoughtfully.

"All the major famous schools and universities today are competing for outstanding students, and the progress is very intense as well." Mu Wanying agreed. "Since the new term has just started as of now, it may have no use for the campus, yet it's hard to say for next year. With Zhang Xinya's signboard, I can tell that it will attract many excellent students later."

Upon hearing this, Tang Xiu smiled and couldn't help but shake his head.

Attending school?

Nowadays, becoming a student in this kind of era was no longer important. Even if one would obtain a very good diploma certificate in the future, then so what? They were just not in a hurry to find a job and then work for others. He heard from others that many students must study three or four years in college, yet it would be much better for them to enter society earlier to learn workmanship.

Of course, Tang Xiu didn't approve that opinion, either. The knowledge one obtained in their schooling was the foundation, while studying workmanship was the practice. If intelligent students were able to combine the two, mastering knowledge from the textbook while allocating the time to practice it, it was the smartest choice to pick.

------

Dusk finally came.

Tang Xiu and Mu Wanying called for takeout meals. After the duo finished eating in the villa, cleaned up and finished preparing, they drove to the campus. Yue Kai and the others had told them through the phone that they had been waiting for some time.

"Eldest Brother Tang, Belle Mu, how did you..." A strange expression was painted on Yue Kai's fair and pretty face.

"Well, I saw Mu Wanying at noon, and she went along with me out of the campus to help me buy a zither," Tang Xiu arbitrarily explained.

"Did you get one?" Yue Kai asked curiously.

Tang Xiu shook his head and said, "The quality of the zithers sold in those shops is kinda appalling, so I borrowed one."

Yue Kai laughed softly and said, "Well, let's see what you can do tonight. Don't make our dorm lose face, mate."

Giving him a calm smile as an answer, Tang Xiu turned to Mu Wanying and said, "Are you going with us directly to the campus assembly hall? Or..."

"I'll go back to my dorm first!" Mu Wanying answered. "The others should be waiting for me there."

Shifting his gaze to Yue Kai and Hu Qingsong, Tang Xiu said, "One of you drive her back! Going to the female students' dorm from here will take quite some time."

"I'll go!"

"I'll go!"

Yue Kai and Hu Qingsong spoke in unison.