Chapter 431 - Chapter 440

Chapter 431: Having a Will But Without Strength

While looking at the shocked Chen Sirui, Fei Shan lightly said, "I can't say for 100% certainty whether or not these forces were involved. But I dare say that all the Zhangs' properties had been divided up by them after they were destroyed. Everyone here is smart, I'm sure you're clear what this means, right?"

Chen Sirui fell into silence.

Despite his Chen Family being quite illustrious and twice stronger than the Zhang Family, yet he was still greatly shocked after hearing Fei Shan's words.

If what Fei Shan said was true, then Tang Xiu's ability was far beyond what he had estimated. Once his family began to take action against Tang Xiu, it was very likely that they would be attacked by these forces as well.

"Fei Shan, though what you said may shock Young Master Chen, I don't think he'll be actually scared." Huang Xu suddenly said, "I think we gotta tell him the biggest card Tang Xiu has on hand so that he can dispel any ideas of revenge against Tang Xiu!"

"Huh?" Chen Sirui hurriedly asked, "Tang Xiu still has another card? What is it?"

Coldly looking at him, Huang Xu then indifferently said, "It's been quite some time since Long Zhenglin called me to fool around. We used to hang together, hence he disclosed some news after getting drunk. That was related to Tang Xiu's background. Now tell me, do you think Tang Xiu would be able to manage his Magnificent Tang Corp alone so well if he didn't have a formidable background?"

"What's his background?" Chen Sirui asked deeply.

"He's a member of the Tang Family of Beijing!" Huang Xiu said.

Hiss... Chen Sirui was startled, and he couldn't help but take a gasp of cool air.

How could he not know the Tang Family of Beijing? He once went with his grandfather, who was the topmost ranked authority in his Chen Family to Beijing, to visit some top figures from the illustrious families there. However, since the Tang Family's Head was someone of the topmost level, his grandfather wasn't even qualified to meet him. Eventually, the one to met his grandfather was Tang Guoshou, the Tang Family's Third Master. Just merely Tang Guoshou was someone whose high status was enough to make the Chen Family's Head and his grandson look up to.

"Tang... Tang Xiu is really a member of Beijing's Tang Family?"

"Yeah, I don't think Long Zhenglin needs to boast about this matter." Huang Xu said, "Furthermore, after Fei Shan and I heard this news from his mouth, we also asked our friend in the capital to verify it. Do you know what we've found?"

"What?" Chen Sirui quickly asked.

"The Tang Family's offspring, who had been missing for many years, had just been found recently. The Tang Family's Head—Tang Guosheng, the most prominent figure in the family, is that person's grandfather. Subsequently, Fei Shan and I secretly investigated the matters related to Tang Xiu. We found that about four months ago, he was simply an idiot whose brain got damaged or something. But suddenly, he changed and became very skillful. No matter being his studies, personal connections, and doing business, he simply shocked people to the core. Now, tell me, the moment the Tang Family found their missing descendant Tang Xiu began to expose his dazzling brilliance. Don't you think it funny?"

Once again, Chen Sirui fell into silence.

From Fei Shan and Huang Xu, he finally understood what kind of figure his younger brother had provoked. It was no wonder that Tang Xiu had figured out that he was from the Blue City's Chen Family. It was not strange that he dared to be so rampant and domineering.