Chapter 121 - Chapter 130

Chapter 121: Mom Got Injured

At Star City Chinese Medical Hospital...

Banshou's left arm was wrapped with gypsum and was being hanged with a bandage. Bloodstains could be seen faintly seeping out from the white bandage. Contrastly, Dingzi's head was completely wrapped. His injury was definitely not light, and similarly, there was also blood seeping out from his bandage. Moreover, his backbone was naked as bandages also plastered his shoulders and back. Other parts of his body also had blue and purple-colored bruises. The other 2 men were better than Banshou and Dingzi, but they also had a bleeding nose and swollen faces, with minor injuries on their bodies.

The four of them squatted at the corridor's door whilst smoking their cigarettes and keeping watch of the ward #405 in their opposite direction, for fear that those who had hurt them were extremely bold to rush to the hospital and attack.

"Big Bro Banshou! What did Boss say?!"

Upon seeing that Banshou put away his phone, Dingzi quickly asked.

Banshou replied with a sinking tone, "Boss said that he'll immediately catch up with us!"

Dingzi and the others secretly felt relieved. They really admired Tang Xiu's fighting strength. Although they still did not know the specific details about Tang Xiu, since Tang Xiu was able to live in South Gate Town, he seemed to have very powerful connections. If he were to come solve this problem, they believed that he would absolutely be able to do it.

Banshou said, "Dingzi, call Xiao Dong and ask him about the investigation. That surnamed Tie definitely comes from an unordinary background since he's able to gather such a number of youths from the streets. We cannot put all the hopes and work on our Boss's shoulders. If our enemy's background is really strong, no matter how or what, we have to gather all of our brothers and fuck them up!"

"That's right! Our life has just changed for a bit and we can tell that it's getting better, and the good life is getting closer day by day. The Boss is so good to us, we've got to fuck them up!" Another young man smashed the cigarette butt on the ground, stamping it with his foot and fiercely shouted.

"Shut up!" Banshou angrily shouted with a serious expression.

That youth grunted but the fighting spirit in his eyes was particularly strong.

Dingzi took out his phone. After having dialed a number, he chatted with someone and then hung up the phone. Then, he spoke with a sank voice, "Xiao Dong has been asking around and has affirmed the other party's origin. That Tie Long man has opened a company, and he has 2 sites with many goons. The most important thing is that he has a good relationship with a lot of thugs and gangster's head. You can say, that he's rich and powerful."

Wrench said with a sneer, "Even if he's fucking rich, then what about it? Our Boss gives us shelter, giving us the opportunity to change our life. We can never forget this, and this matter absolutely cannot be left unfinished. We are not good people to begin with, and we have seen quite a lot of bloody things. If Boss is unable to deal with Tie Long, we'll go into hiding and look for the opportunity to strike at Tie Long. Even if we can't slaughter him, we must make him pay the most painful price. After that, we'll go to faraway places, going anonymous and conceal our identity to have another life in other places."

"This..."

The 2 injured youths were hesitating for a moment before they set a firm resolve inside their heart. Then, they replied with a deep voice, "Then, by our mothers, even though we will have a hard time, we'll never make him have a good life."

"I'll take the lead and be responsible for the knives."

Dingzi again and again sneered. He did not speak. He was thinking about the trust Tang Xiu gave to them, recalling as how Tang Xiu gave them their new lives, remembering as how Su Lingyun kindly treated them. This made Dingzi hate Tie Long bitterly.