Chapter 236 - Chapter 240

Chapter 236: Treating Cancer

Dai Xinyue shook her head and smiled, "How could I do that? Little Senior Sister's gift is surely something I like."

Having said it, she gently untied the rope. As her eyes landed on the painting, her expression turned slightly surprised, with amazement immediately following.

Initially, with Gu Yin's age, even if she painted something, how good could it be? However, the painting was really good. The painting theme was a landscape of a green hill and a stream with a very familiar villa at the foothill. After carefully analyzing it, she realized that the villa on the painting was this exactly same villa she was in.

"It's a great painting!" Dai Xinyue sincerely exclaimed.

Tang Xiu was also startled upon seeing the painting. With astonishment in his eyes, he asked with a smile, "Yinyin, you copied the background from our villa, right?"

Gu Yin laughed, "Master, usually, when I don't have any classes, I get bored and try to find things to pass the time. Then I realized that painting is kinda exciting."

Tang Xiu laughed, "Alright, I'll teach you how to paint when I have free time later."

"Okay!" Gu Yin nodded, smiling.

"Where's Mom? Why isn't she at home?" asked Tang Xiu.

"Grandma went to the restaurant, she said she will come back quite late." Answered Gu Yin.

Tang Xiu said, "By the way, a few days later, I'm going out of town, and I'm gonna take you with me."

Gu Yin was pleasantly surprised, "Really? Where are we going?"

"I'll take you to see your Senior Sister." Said Tang Xiu.

"Huh?" Gu Yin was curious. "Master, I have a Senior Sister? Why didn't I hear you speak of her before?"

Tang Xiu didn't answer her question, instead went to the kitchen and saw that the nanny was making dinner. Then, he decided to go to Sun Wenjing's house after having supper.

Star City's upscale residential area, the Amethyst Gold Garden.

Inside of a more than 160 square meters' house with exquisite decoration, with high-end furniture placed in an orderly manner. At the moment, Sun Wenjing was sitting on the sofa, facing her two big brothers and younger sister's questioning. In particular, the expression on their faces was gloomy.

"I'm telling you, Tang Xiu is the most skillful doctor in my Chinese Medical Hospital. He's even hailed as a Divine Doctor. Even the hospital's president has admitted that his medical skill is far inferior to his. If he can't cure our mother's illness, nobody in this world could do it. So you don't need to say anything anymore, just let him try to cure Mom." Said Sun Wenjing with all seriousness.

Sun Jianhai was the deputy director of Star City Finance Bureau and was the eldest son of the family. At this time, he deeply looked at his sister, Sun Wenjing, and said, "Did Li Hongji really say that even his medical skill is not as good as Tang Xiu's?"

"Yes. Initially, President Li arranged me to be his assistant. But I judged him solely by his appearance then. I thought that even if his medical expertise is very good, but how powerful could he be at such a young age? But only later did I know how outrageous my thought was. He's very skillful. Three out of four patients that came to our hospital for treatment were healed on the scene by him. As for the other patients, their condition also eased greatly after his treatment. As far as I know, ever since yesterday when he began to give medical service in Star City Chinese Medical Hospital, he has received more than 20 pennants sent by the family members of the patients."