Chapter 361 - Chapter 370

Chapter 361: Cutting off the Tails

With spiritual sense in his arsenal, Tang Xiu was like a gamer who had a cheating tool when playing games. Under the cover of his spiritual sense, he could observe anything within the radius of a few hundred meters.

Hence, as long as he spent some time to circle around the villa's surrounding area, he could find the trails of suspicious people. However, with the great effect binoculars provided nowadays, if those monitoring them were too far away, there may be some fishes that could avoid it.

"Still, we must search them." Tang Xiu said with all seriousness, "When we start to clean up the suspicious people following us, I'll take up the rear."

"Being discrete and careful is always good." Tang Wei nodded and said, "So, how should we do it?"

"Just pretend that we're going out to get some fresh air," Tang Xiu said. "If we find any suspicious people, we have to figure out their identities. If they are enemies, then straightly kill them; if they are not, we'll go back and organize our retreat."

"Alright!" Tang Wei nodded as he touched the pistol in his waist.

The duo then openly went out of the villa's front entrance and straightly went toward the villa complex gate. Releasing his spiritual sense, Tang Xiu then observed the situation in the surrounding.

What Tang Xiu didn't expect was that his spiritual sense already caught traces of the enemy the moment he came out of the villa. It was from atop the roof of another villa a few hundred meters away from their villa. There were two young men with binoculars quietly monitoring any movements in their villa.

But Tang Xiu didn't act rashly. After he and Tang Wei arrived outside the villa complex, the duo pretended to take a stroll, smoking cigarettes and puffing out rings of smoke from time to time.

"If my memory serves me right, the SUV parked on the left side of the road in front of us should've been there for several hours, right? I saw it already parked there when we came back from Changbu Town." The pale-yellow dim-light of the night couldn't obstruct Tang Xiu's sharp eyesight.

Back when he just returned from Changbu Town, though he noticed that SUV, he just glanced at it and didn't find anyone in the car. But at present, there were two men inside. One of them was in the back seat and silently smoking by the car window.

Tang Wei's vision was not as sharp as Tang Xiu's. Since the distance between them and the car was about three to four hundred meters away, he couldn't see anyone in the car. Tang Wei then shook his head and said, "Well, a car parked on the roadside is normal to me! But I didn't notice that car before, though."

"I know it's normal for a car to park on the roadside. But what if someone is inside?" Said Tang Xiu.

Witn slight a change in expression, Tang Wei then said, "At such a crucial time like this, I'm afraid that the problem is not as simple as it looks if some people are camping inside cars for several hours."

"Let's have a look!" Said Tang Xiu as he walked toward the car.

At this time, a young man who was sitting in the driver seat of the SUV was currently looking toward the villa complex gate. At the time Tang Xiu and Tang Wei walked out of the villa complex, the youth had already noticed the duo. What made this rather accidental was that the duo actually came out to take a stroll.

"Huh?"

When he realized that the duo was walking toward his position, he immediately turned his head and spoke to the man in the back seat, "Elder Brother Hu, according to the intelligence, from these two guys coming out of the villa complex, one of them is a junior of the Tang Family, Tang Wei."