Chapter 1191 - Chapter 1200

Chapter 1191 - Going Home

Tang Guang's expression looked a bit ugly and he fell into silence for a while. Afterward, he sighed and waved. "We all have broken through to the Nascent Soul Stage, but avoid leaking it to the rest in the sect, else it would affect their mentality."

The crowd nodded and agreed to his suggestion.

Kuwako shot a look at Tang Xiu and Gong Wan'er at the square and spoke with a wry smile, "Honestly, I'm very envious of you, guys. You can stay in Nine Dragons Island for a long time to practice. I may have power in Japan and can get my hands on many cultivation resources, but 99% of these items must be sent to the sect, while my time for cultivation is also affected. A lot."

Tang Guang flung his head to the side directly. He didn't want to stay in Japan. Although he could have some happy time with the belles from this country, it was inferior to his passion for cultivation and becoming stronger. At the very least, he just couldn't be left behind too far away from his younger blood sister, Tang An.

Five days later, Gong Wan'er finally woke up and ended her cultivation. As she floated up, she found her body suddenly streaked up into mid-air like a fast arrow, taking her only the blink of an eye to dash over a hundred meters in the sky. What happened scared her and nearly made her scream.

"My power..."

After she descended to the ground and inspected her whole being, she found that her cultivation level had increased several levels after the short cultivation.

There were ten main stages of cultivation level for Buddhist cultivators, namely: Zen Meditation, Light Initiation, Abstinence, Paltry Fulfillment, Spirit Channeling, Spirit Journey, Astral Projection, Great Perfection, Atman, Seven Transformation.

Gong Wan'er's cultivation level was previously at the late-stage of Abstinence, but after that short cultivation, she actually found herself at the late-stage of Paltry Fulfillment now—the level she had been dreaming to achieve but knew would be a long while, at least a decade, to reach with the aid of a massive number of cultivation resources.

And yet, that one short cultivation period was worth a decade of painstaking cultivation.

She could also sense enormous spiritual energy coming in from her feet and immediately flew toward the edge of the square. However, she was once again shocked by her own speed as it nearly took her the blink of an eye to appear there. She even nearly hit Kuwako, who looked at her with a strange expression.

"What stage you just broke through?" asked Kuwako curiously.

"Late-stage of Paltry Fulfillment," answered Gong Wan'er with a wry smile.

"Your cultivation actually increased that much?" Kuwako was amazed. "But it seems you're still unable to control your own strength, though?"

"Yeah, I'm still not used to it," said Gong Wan'er smilingly.

"I had experienced it before too." Kuwako smilingly said, "But fortunately, Sect Master personally directed me in special training, thus I was finally able to control the surge in my power. You can ask Sect Master on this one. If he's in a good mood and thinks that you're worth training, he'll definitely give you special training. Being able to control your power completely can smoothly pave your way to continue further in your cultivation and make the breakthrough to a higher level much easier."

"Special training?" asked Gong Wan'er in surprise.

Kuwako nodded and went on, "You might not get it now, but as long as you can win Sect Master's recognition and he finally gives you special training, you'll know how beneficial it is for you that time."