Chapter 1011 - Chapter 1020

Chapter 1011: Demanding Justice?

Several minutes passed by.

At the parking lot of the Everlasting Feast Hall, Liu Hao's group of four was thrown on the cold concrete floor like dead dogs. As a big man kicked their bodies to wake them, their expression greatly changed as they saw Mo Awu sneering at them. "You foursome truly know how to blow your mouth and talk big, yet you just fainted with one hit? Spit out, who are you? Of course, you can choose to keep your mouth shut, but I don't think you shits can afford the result."

Liu Hao crawled up from the ground and reached out to touch his waist, only to have his expression change as he found that the dagger on his waist was no longer there.

Mo Awu's hand moved to the back, took out the dagger, and threw it in front of Liu Hao. Then, he lightly smiled and spoke, "You're looking for this? That junk poses no threat to us at all."

"Who the hell are you guys? For security guards of a restaurant to have such strength is just impossible," roared Liu Hao angrily. "Might as well tell you that we're Boss Guo Fugui's men. You've provoked my Boss since you saved Yang Yan and her brother!"

'Guo Fugui?' Mo Awu's eyes blinked as a puzzled look was cast on his face. It was a name he had never heard of. 'Is he some kind of bigshot or something?'

"Never heard of him."

Liu Hao stared awkwardly before flipping into a rage. He originally wanted to use his Boss' name to deter these guys, only to find such a response. They never heard of his Boss? There were still are people in Jingmen Island who had never heard Boss' name?

"You got some big balls, Kid!"

"Heh, spare me the shit talk!" replied Mo Awu coldly. "But I got one thing as to why you followed us here. It's because of the Yang siblings, huh."

"What about Yang Yan and her brother?"

Tang Xiu, who just came to the parking lot with Gu Xiaoxue, asked with a strange expression after seeing the scene in front of him.

"Boss!" Immediately saluted the four core members of the Everlasting Feast Hall.

"We have been followed on the way back here and we've interrogated them, Boss," reported Mo Awu. "They are the subordinates of someone called Guo Fugui, but I've never heard of this man before. The one who issued the order to chase Yang Yan and her brother is this man."

Tang Xiu looked blank for a moment, then said with a strange expression, "I recall I've sent someone to warn this Guo Fugui guy. To think that he still sent his men to track us here is kinda unexpected. Well, it's kinda funny, though. It seems like I can call Chi Nan back."

"Let me call her, Boss," said Mo Awu as he went to the side to call Chi Nan.

Liu Hao shot a deep look at Tang Xiu and sneered. "Are you the owner of this Everlasting Feast Hall? Hmph. You're just a small businessman, yet you dare to poke your nose into my Boss' business! Are you really that tired of living? Just wait until my Boss comes here, I hope you won't wet your pants and beg on knees for mercy!"

"Noisy bug!"

Tang Xiu slapped Liu Hao's face, breaking several of his teeth as he sprayed out blood and left him swollen cheek. Then, Tang Xiu said, "Those who yelled and bragged before me never lived for long. This is your first time, but I can spare you. If you dare to spit some more shit I'll feed you to the sharks!"

Liu Hao covered his face, losing all his previous confidence. He was a veteran fighter who was a Sanda boxing-style expert for twenty-odd years.

'Yet... how come this young man's speed is so fast? I can't even follow his movement, and only my vision blurred as he slapped me. How is this possible?'