Chapter 891 - Chapter 900

Chapter 891 - No Strength, No Pressure

The big man who worked for the Zhangs had a rather uncommon eyesight himself, as he could see the imposing aura these people had within them. He realized that these people were of uncommon origins, so he used his walkie-talkie to report the situation here to the person who was in charge of the family's security issues.

Deep inside the residence, the Patriarch of the Zhangs, Zhang Pinqin, was now watching calligraphy and painting in his study, while Zhang Wendi, the most outstanding junior of the new generation of his family, was standing beside him. He was also Zhang Pinqin's grandson.

"What do you think about this calligraphy painting?"

Zhang Pinqin reluctantly retracted his eyes from the calligraphy and asked his grandson.

"This painting is just a string of numbers in my eyes," said Zhang Wendi indifferently. "The longer the number of digits, the better it is. Grandpa, you only need to tell me how to sell this object and with how much money you can buy it."

"There's a lot of things that can't be measured by money, Wendi." Zhang Pinqin shook his head and forced a wry smile, "The same concept can be applied with the advice that you should never look at the issues at hand with a careless attitude. I can tell you one thing—it's money that is a series of numbers. Whether it is 100 million or 100 billion, it's no different in my eyes."

"Yet, the wealth can make our family more and more powerful, no?" talked back Zhang Wendi with all seriousness.

"Sigh, it seems the way I taught you over the years has really been a problem," reluctantly sighed Zhang Pinqin. "Even now, I can see you not as a child twenty-something years old, but rather a full-pledged, copper coin-smelling businessman who chases benefits with a rigorous and cold attitude. Well, it may be a good thing for our family, but for you..."

"I think I like it quite well, Grandpa," cut off Zhang Wendi with an indifferent expression.

Knock, knock...

The opened door was knocked and the security captain, Zhang Wenzhao, came inside and said in a deep voice, "Uncle, Wendi, there's someone outside who has shown up at the entrance. He said that he's Tang Xiu."

"Tang Xiu? Surnamed Tang, huh?"

Zhang Pinqin's eyes raised and he looked at Zhang Wendi, "What do you think? Should we warmly welcome him, or rather drive him away?"

"Well, today is really interesting, isn't it?" Zhang Wendi grinned, "We drove away the old one and now comes the young one. The Tangs are really an amazing marvel, don't you think? He's the famous miracle-working doctor, and the Big Boss of Magnificent Tang Corporation, as well as the Young Master of the Tang Family of Beijing, yes? With such halos shrouding this guy, I do want to see him so much."

"Then I'll hand over this issue to you since you wanna see him," said Zhang Pinqin indifferently. "But keep in mind that Kutu is busy taking over those two ports as quickly as possible. If... in the case that they really don't want to give them up, I'll personally visit the highest official of Hong Kong, while you yourself can run amok slaying."

"Got it!"

Zhang Wendi's reply was very casual and he left the room with Zhang Wenzhao.

Ten minutes later, inside the other pavilion of the Zhangs, Zhang Wendi sat in front of the stone table while quietly savoring the scented tea. As a small group of people came inside, his eyes then fixated on Tang Xiu who was at the forefront. Disdain and contempt flashed in his eyes after a few seconds of observation before his eyes then fell on the teapot again.