Chapter 741 - Chapter 750

Chapter 741: Contradiction Between Words And Deeds

Tang Xiu had seen this full body armor worn by the Genetic Warriors. The entire set of armor consisted of multiple parts, but even though they were assembled into a whole piece, the joints were very flexible and the movements were swift during the fight, while exponentially increasing the power of its wearer at the same time.

"Awu, haven't you stripped down the full body armors worn by those Genetic Warriors?" Tang Xiu put the documents back into the suitcase and asked.

"Other than four sets of armor that are quite damaged, I stored the other 23 sets into my interspatial ring," said Mo Awu.

With that said, his thought moved and a new armor appeared in his hand in an instant. The armor was neatly folded and secured inside a transparent container. Obviously, this set of armor suit had not been equipped by those Genetic Warriors.

"Try it on." Tang Xiu's expression moved and he immediately ordered.

Swiftly, Mo Awu put on the full body armor and then tried to move and feel it before saying, "This set of armor is quite heavy, Boss. It should be about 40 kg. If an ordinary person was to wear this stuff, let alone fighting others, even his movements would be very slow. Those Genetic Warriors had their strength increased, so it was quite suitable for them to wear it. But this full body armor is of little value to us, cultivators."

"So, what do you suggest? Would anyone buy this armor if I were to sell it?"

"Private armies will have no need for such equipment, so it's best to sell it to the military," said Mo Awu with assurance.

Tang Xiu himself did not want to have much involvement with the military, at least for now. After pondering about it for a while, he took out his phone and dialed Yuan Zhengxuan's number.

"Hello, Tang Xiu. Got up early?" Yuan Zhengxuan's voice came out from the mobile.

"Uncle Yuan, I didn't disturb your rest, right?" Tang Xiu smiled. "Anyways, I have something I'd like to ask your help with, hence why I'm calling you at this time."

"What is it?" Asked Yuan Zhengxuan.

"I have a full body armor suit that can be equipped by soldiers, plus its research and development data," explained Tang Xiu. "You had dealings with the military before, so I wanna ask whether you can help me sell it to them."

"Armor suit for soldiers?" Said Yuan Zhengxuan, baffled. "As far as it's concerned and what I know of, the military is currently researching this type of full body armor, but I heard they have not yet made much progress. I won't ask you where you got it, just tell me, how much are you going to sell it for?"

"The whole package here contains two sets of finished armor suits, plus the complete research and development data... I'll sell it for 500 million," said Tang Xiu after thinking for a while.

"That is quite an expensive price!" Interjected Yuan Zhengxuan. "But then, I have yet to see this armor suit, so I can't appraise its specific value. Are you now in Shanghai, by chance? I'll rush over there today. We'll discuss it again when we meet."

"Alright. Sorry for troubling you, Uncle Yuan."

As the call ended, Tang Xiu took the armor suits from Mo Awu and stored them inside his interspatial ring along with the documents, and then said, "Contact the logistics personnel of our Everlasting Feast Hall in Jingmen Island. Tell them to send me eleven medicinal pills for cultivation. It will be your bonus for the work you have done tonight."

Mo Awu's eyes lit up and then left after replying.

Tang Xiu stored the gene particle back and then went to the cloakroom to take a clean set of clothes, before taking a shower and changing his clothes. It was still very early in the morning, so he spent two hours cultivating. After that, he took his car and personally drove it towards Tomson Villa. A thick fragrance of medicated diet greeted his nostrils as he arrived at the residence where Xue Yu lived.