Chapter 181 - Chapter 190

Chapter 181: Chief Wolf

A cold glint flashed from Wang Ming's eyes. He stepped a step forward and said with a stern tone, "You can humiliate me, but if you dare to humiliate our Chief Wolf once again, do you believe that I won't fuck you up?"

"What a blockhead!"

Tang Xiu sneered. "Society is run by law, and you want to make me a waste? Do you think you'll end up better? Much less that you're just an ant in my eyes. You think you can waste me relying on your trivial, useless martial art? Are you joking with me?"

At this moment, Scarblade Qiang, who was in the driver's seat, quickly came over after hearing the quarrel outside. He glared angrily at Wang Ming. Even though he knew that Tang Xiu didn't need his protection, but he still stared and shouted angrily regardless, "Who the hell are you? Do you dare to be arrogant before my Boss? Do you believe that I can't fuck you up dead?"

"Huh?"

Wang Xiang's expression suddenly changed, his eyes were a bit shocked as he looked at Scarblade Qiang, and called out, "Y-you, you are... are you Big Brother Qiang? Boss Scarblade Qiang?"

Scarblade Qiang's brows pricked as he glanced at him and replied, "You know me?"

Wang Xiang, who was not sure about Scarblade Qiang identity, quickly revealed a panicked expression as Scarblade Qiang personally admitted it. He pulled Wang Ming's hand as he squeezed out an obsequious smile, saying,"Big Brother Qiang, I really never thought that it'd be you. I was with my Boss—Crippler Liu when I first met you. Anyways, it should be a misunderstanding. My older brother doesn't know that he's your Boss. Let me advise my older brother to let him join and follow your Boss also."

Scarblade Qiang replied, "So you're one of Crippler Liu's boys. That kid has gone astray recently, and I heard that he will run into bad luck soon. But since my Boss took a liking to your older brother, I'll tell you now in advance, quickly take your time to prepare and leave this place, otherwise..."

Wang Xiang's expression turned pale and hastily asked, "B-big Brother Qiang, what do you mean? C-could you tell me... about the specifics?"

Scarblade Qiang sneered, "You heard me clearly. Crippler Liu's lover is involved with some shitty powder behind his back, but that thing surely will be his downfall! I heard that some of his boys are also involved with it secretly. I have some connections in the Police department—my drinking buddies. They told me this when we had a drink."

Wang Xiang's body shivered. However, he understood what Scarblade Qiang said. If Crippler Liu's lover was met with some bad luck, then all shit deeds he had done would also come to light. He and some other boys also had committed some crimes when they were following Crippler Liu. And if...

Tang Xiu glanced at Scarblade Qiang's eyes and said indifferently, "Cut it off. Don't scare him! At first, I thought the army had made a man out of him. But I didn't expect that he would be such a good-for-nothing trash. Let's leave!"

"Stop!"

Upon seeing Tang Xiu was about to turn around and leave, Wang Ming suddenly shouted with a deep tone.

Tang Xiu turned back and sneered, "What is it? You wanna have some practice?"

Wang Ming said with contempt, "You want to exchange blows with me with your frail body? I warned you! I told you that no matter who you are, if you dare to humiliate Chief Wolf, I will make you pay the price."

Tang Xiu gave him a crooked finger and sneered, "I'll give you an opportunity. You and I will spar. If I win, you'll go with me and tell me the whereabouts of this Chief Wolf of yours. But if you lose, not only I won't kick your little brother's problem to the pit, I also won't let him be dumped into jail for the entire of his life. I can even straighten him out."