Chapter 521 - Chapter 530

Chapter 521: Getting Removed from Duty

When the first ray of sunlight rose from the eastern horizon in the early morning of the next day, Tang Xiu had already come out of Tang Family residence. Outside the courtyard, however, Ouyang Lulu, who was donned in a black leather outfit, was already waiting for him leaning on as Humvee, as she faintly smiled at Tang Xiu as he came out of the gate.

"If you were a bit later, I'm afraid I'd have to to abduct you! There's about one and half an hours left to the departure time for the flight route application, you know. I reckon it will be very difficult to get to the airport within this time window, given the nature of traffic jam in the capital," said Ouyang Lulu with a smile.

Tang Xiu creased his brows, as he turned to look at the soldiers standing guard next to the gate and asked, "How long does it take from the subway here to the airport?"

"It's about an hour and a half," answered a soldier standing guard.

Frowning, Tang Xiu then turned to Ouyang Lulu and asked, "Tell me, how can we get to Shanghai Airport ahead of time?"

"Are you asking me?" Ouyang Lulu asked back with a tender smile.

Tang Xiu rolled his eyes at her and snappily said, "Don't give me that look, will you? I'm really in a hurry to return to Shanghai. There is no classes in the morning, but I have classes in the afternoon. If I could arrive earlier in the morning, I'm planning to report to the campus first."

A curved arc outlined on the corner of Ouyang Lulu's mouth, as she took out a bunch of keys while smiling happily, "Come with me! But I'll have to trouble your Tang Family to send this Humvee back to the Situ Family, though!"

Tang Xiu dazed briefly before he gave a glance to the two soldiers standing guard. He then tagged alongside Lulu and walked toward the mouth of the alley. When the two came to the street outside, he saw a very handsome Harley bike.

"You... how did you get this thing?" Murmured Tang Xiu. His expression looked vacant as he watched Lulu mounting the Harley.

"I got that Hummer from the Situ Family, while this Harley is my ride! What do you think? I've always prepared for both eventualities. Not bad, right?"

With a strange expression, Tang Xiu stared at Lulu and snappily said, "Bah, that's because you've planned it beforehand, haven't you? You knew this time was a peak hour, so traffic jam is definitely there, so you prepared this bike, right?"

"It's not like that I want to be in close contact with you, though! You know, aren't those guys always trying to persuade their girls to ride with them, while slamming the brakes to gain extra benefit from time to time?" Ouyang Lulu replied back with a laughter.

Pfft... Tang Xiu couldn't help laughing. He found her argument amusing.

"Hey, don't daze like that, will you? Hurry up! Delay it again and we'll be too late even if we don't get trapped in a traffic jam," said Ouyang Lulu smilingly.

"Okay!"

Tang Xiu took a seat behind Lulu. He was a bit hesitant to coil up his hands around her waist, however.

Lulu rolled her eyes, as she then grabbed Tang Xiu's hands and put them on her waist. She then picked up the helmet on the handlebar and put it on Tang Xiu before she put one on herself, and then started to race away.

What a supple body!

Although Lulu was wearing a leather outfit, Tang Xiu's hands were still able to feel the heat coming out of her, as well as its suppleness. After returning to Earth, he had a very intimate body contact with Kang Xia, yet her waist didn't possess the suppleness and elasticity of Lulu's.