Chapter 491 - Chapter 500

Chapter 491: Han Qingwu's Transformation

As a fragrant smell fluttered out of the villa, Tang Xiu said with a smile, "It seems the two housemaids Chi Nan hired are very good cooks. Merely its smell aroused my appetite already. Anyways, let's go inside and have a bite first."

"You were looking for a housemaid, and you even hired two now?" Asked Mu Wanying, surprised.

"I thought Tang Xiaojin and the rest would live here for some time. I didn't expect that someone would come to Shanghai, so I gave them to their care. The two housemaids were originally hired to take care of their daily life, but since that person came and took them away, I don't have the heart to drive those two out either, so I let them stay. Besides, the villa still needs some people for the cleaning."

Mu Wanying quickly asked, "Oh, who took Tang Xiaojin and the rest? Where would they be taken to exactly? Weren't those five adopted by you? How..."

"I indeed adopted them, but I don't have time to take care of them," Tang Xiu interrupted her and said. "So I arranged someone to take care of them, so they won't have any problems at all."

Despite looking doubtful, Mu Wanying eventually nodded and said, "When can I see them again?"

"You'll have opportunity to see them later!" Said Tang Xiu.

After the dinner, Chen Zhizhong stayed in the courtyard and continued practicing the body tempering technique, whereas Mu Wanying pulled Tang Xiu to take a stroll outside. Mu Wanying said that it was to help digest the food.

However, just as the duo left the villa complex, Tang Xiu's mobile phone rang. What made him puzzled was that the number on the display was unfamiliar.

"Tang Xiu speaking, may I know who am I speaking with?"

"Tang Xiu, where are you now?" From the cell phone, Han Qingwu's voice came out.

With slightly furrowed brows, Tang Xiu slowly said, "I'm at Bluestar Villa Complex right now."

"Wait for me, I'll be there right away."

After saying that, Han Qingwu hung up the phone.

Looking at Tang Xiu who had fallen into a daze while holding his phone, Mu Wanying touched him with her elbow and curiously asked, "Who was that? To think that she can make you fall into a daze like that?"

"It's Han Qingwu," answered Tang Xiu after he came back to his senses.

"Your class' teacher-in-charge? What does she want from you, calling you this late?" Asked Mu Wanying.

"I don't know," said Tang Xiu, shaking his head. "She only said that she would be coming over, yet she didn't tell me what she wants. Wanying, would it be alright with you if you stroll by yourself? I'm going back to wait for her!"