Chapter 811 - Chapter 820

Chapter 811 - The Real Me

Haiben Island.

The garrison commanders of the ten countries stood in a row on the shore, all with eyes wide in anticipation as they stared at the sea in front of them. The length of the vestige exploration was only seven days, and there were only two days left until the time was up. According to previous experience, the strong parties should be almost coming out at this time.

As a commander of the China side, Gao Hongxin was especially anxious as he was clearly aware of the much deeper significance of this vestige exploration. It was the remains of a more advanced civilization. Even just a few remains of their tech could promote the progress of the entire country.

A great personage once said that political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.

As such, the adage couldn't be more spot on. The armed forces of a country represented the right to speak in the modern era. Although China had been developing rapidly, it was still not able to snatch the position at the top of the world. Therefore, if the Chinese team were able to reap some significant treasures from this vestige exploration, the military might of the whole country would qualitatively advance by leaps and bounds.

"They've come back!"

The commander from France had his expression moved and he shouted with a bit of excitement.

Instantly, everyone's eyes were fixed on the submarine that was slowly rising from the bottom of the water. As the submarine's door opened, the first person they saw was the injured Indian team member. At this time, he was carrying a black leather bag and quickly landed on the shore, greeted quickly by the Indian soldiers who surrounded him.

The second one was Kuwako Yamamoto, who carried a black suitcase, and the Japan military also quickly protected her with excitement on their faces.

Afterward, it was Zhu Long's team of four that came out with a lot of things. Gao Hongxing waved with excitement on his face as a squad of Chinese soldiers quickly surrounded the four people and protected them.

"Tang Xiu?" Gao Hongxing still didn't forget to ask even though he was overjoyed.

Zhu Long shook his head silently and said, "We separated inside and we never saw him again. I'm afraid... he met some misfortunes."

Gao Hongxing nodded without a word, and then shouted in a heavy voice, "Let's go back."

After the team members of the three countries returned, however, the commanders of the other countries turned more anxious and kept waiting, but then were notified by the submarine crew that no one else returned.

Inside the vestige on the seabed.

Tang Xiu already had full control over the vestige, yet he didn't stay idle and steadily visited every place, stuffing a lot of things that could be taken into his interspatial ring. He only brought a few rings with him, which were already full after just two days.

Teng Nu had been following him all this time. After two days of being together, she had been truly worshipping Tang Xiu. With all of his various magical means, as well as some of the Immortal arts he imparted to her, she was occasionally full of interest causing her blood to boil with the excitement.

"Could you stay much longer, Master?" Teng Nu asked with a face full of hope as they returned to the main control room at the center of the base.

Tang Xiu smiled in response while watching the holographic footage that showed a light cocoon wrapping Cheng Xuemei inside. It had been getting thinner as the time passed by and there was only a thin layer left. He shook his head and smilingly said, "I still have a lot of things to tend to outside, so I can't stay here for too long. Also, you'll need a long time to digest all the things I've imparted to you, so stay here and safely cultivate it! I believe it won't take long for me to come back here. I'll take you with me to the outside then."