Chapter 231 - Chapter 235

Chapter 231: Being Doubted

Summertime, early in the morning. The heatwave still surged on in the entire world as if it was woken up along with the elapsing curtain of the night. After having breakfast, Tang Xiu rushed to Star City Chinese Medical Hospital.

"You finally came, Tang Xiu!"

With a bright expression on his face, Li Hongji stood outside the main building of Star City Chinese Medical Hospital. At his side were several important leaders of the hospital as he took the lead to greet Tang Xiu.

"It's not 8 AM yet, I think. I didn't come late, did I?" Tang Xiu smiled.

Li Hongji shook his head, "No, you're not late. It's just me who is impatient. Let's walk. I'll take you to your consultation room for you to take a look. If there's something not to your satisfaction, I'll order someone to change it."

"Alright!" Tang Xiu replied. "President Li, I came to give medical service in the clinic, not to inspect the work. So you can let these leaders take care of their own work."

Li Hongji had met Tang Xiu a few times, and he knew that Tang Xiu didn't like to show off and being in the limelight. With a smile, he then told the other leaders to leave and took Tang Xiu by himself to the consultation room to have a look.

"It's a good place. But I need your help to arrange a medical staff to directly assist me if there's something I need." After seeing the consultation room, Tang Xiu nodded and said.

"I'll personally help you. So I can learn while convenient by following you." Li Hongji said with a smile.

"No can do. You're the distinguished President of the Chinese Medical Hospital. If you become the saddle horse for me and the news spreads out, it would create a disturbance, wouldn't it? Please quickly arrange it!" Tang Xiu said humorlessly.

Hesitating, Li Hongji nodded and said, "Then you wait here for a while. The service in the hospital will begin at 8:30. I'll go to arrange someone over here now."

"Thank you!"

Tang Xiu went to the examination table and sat down beside it. He looked at the stethoscope and the other medical instruments placed above, putting everything directly into the drawer. He didn't use Western medical devices and had no need of them. Traditional Chinese medical practitioners paid particular attention to close observation from the words and appearance of the patients and diagnosed the sickness through pulse-checking to trace their conditions.

A few minutes later.

Li Hongji came to the consultation room with a middle-aged woman that still looked a little attractive. The middle-aged woman wore a white coat with both hands placed in the pockets. The appearance of a well-known doctor.

"Tang Xiu, I have found someone to help you. She's called Sun Wenjing, an extraordinarily skilled doctor in our Chinese Medical Hospital. She's also very good in medicinal ingredients as well as medical skills. I've ordered her to assist you when you give consultation to the patients. If you have anything you need, tell her, she'll definitely do it right away," said Li Hongji with a smile.

Tang Xiu nodded,, "That's great. Alright, you can take care of your work now."

Sun Wenjing frowned. After she saw Tang Xiu's appearance, she felt that it was quite absurd. And now, upon hearing Tang Xiu speaking to the President with such manner, she suddenly couldn't help but ask, "President, don't go first, please. Are you joking with me? You want me to stop my work to do miscellaneous jobs for this boy?"

Li Hongji's expression slightly changed as he sternly replied with a low voice, "Shut up! Tang Xiu is a Chinese Medical doctor with outstanding skills that I hired myself. Your job is to follow the tasks assigned to you by the hospital. If you can't do it, do tell me now and I'll take it back."