Chapter 1031 - Chapter 1040

Chapter 1031: He's A Fearsome Man

While holding the phone in his hand, Tang Xiu's eyes were filled with sympathy. The pursuit and homicide scene on the streets of Beijing would surely attract the attention of countless people. More so that this incident was just the beginning, premediating the more horrible killings in the capital.

"There's one piece of advice for you, my friend. Cease all the business dealings you have with the Fans. You must come out clean no matter how big your losses are."

Tang Xiu immediately hung up after delivering this line. He didn't bother to think about any decisions Qin Shaoyang and his father would make.

He sensed Cadaver Qi at the scene of the murders and was sure that those who left this cadaveric energy were likely to be one of the Second Young Master's group. Should this be proven, the Fan Family could expect a calamity to befall upon them while dragging along all those who had a deep connection with them.

****

Beijing, Dragon Hamlet Villa Complex.

Of the most luxurious villa in this complex was a European-style Kingview villa boasting four floors with extravagant interior decoration. In the spacious study filled with poetry paintings, Qin Shaoyang hung up the phone. In front of him were a middle-aged man and another young man looking at him with a dissatisfied look.

The man with a thin figure and wisdom-filled eyes was Qin Xuefeng, the Big Boss of Qin Group with a net worth easily reaching 50 billion yuan and one of the top billionaires in China. Although he had some dissatisfaction with his son, Qin Shaoyan, for taking a call at this time, he lit a Cuban cigar and took a few deep puffs before speaking, "Shaozhi will serve as a government official as usual, but what about you, Shaoyang? Tell me your opinion about what we should do now."

"I think we must draw the line and cease all of our business partnerships with the Fan Family." Qin Shaoyang looked up and replied with a deep voice, "We must sever any future connections with them as well."

BAM...

"NONSENSE!" Qin Xuefeng yelled, "I thought you'd made great progress in these years, but to think that you're so dumb in this matter is too much! Don't you know our cooperation with the Fans is worth nearly 10 billion yuan? It's 10 billion, I tell you! And you want it to stop just like that? Our family will definitely suffer a great loss, don't you know that?"

Qin Shaozhi frowned and voiced his opinion afterward, "We have invested 10 billion yuan in this cooperation project, Shaoyang. It will be a big blow to us if we quit now. Even the board of directors will definitely be against it. Unless Father takes a hard stance, it will be hard to convince them otherwise if we don't give them a sound reason."

Qing Shaoyang raised his phone and bitterly said, "Dad, Big Brother, do you know who just called me?"

"Who?" asked Qin Shaozi curiously.

Qin Xuefeng likewise frowned, although he looked puzzled.

"Tang Xiu," answered Qin Shaoyang.

"Tang Xiu? Which Tang Xiu? I..." blurted Qin Xuefeng. But he didn't finish his line and abruptly stopped. A handsome face appeared in his mind and his heartbeat sped up. Then, he said, "Did you say he's the one from the Tang Family of Beijing? The owner of the Magnificent Tang Corporation, famously hailed as China's Young Divine Doctor?"

"That's him, indeed. My answer is actually his words," said Qin Shaoyang with a forced smile.

A solemn look now covered Qin Xuefeng's face and he said with a deep voice, "Can you repeat his words word-per-word, Shaoyang?"