Chapter 561 - Chapter 570

Chapter 561: Successfully Obtaining a Golden Body

Tang Xiu was thoroughly dumbfounded. He used to be a Supreme Immortal in the Immortal World, so how was it possible to know such secrets of the far beyond Gods Realm? He had indeed obtained the Heavenly Art of Cosmic Genesis when he was in the Immortal World, yet no matter how he studied it he had not been able to practice the cultivation technique back then, let alone doing everything said by the Golden Peng at present.

"Umm, I suppose there's nothing else to say, so we'll take our leave first."

Tang Xiu let out a self-deprecating smile and immediately prepared to leave. Since there was no danger beneath Resting Cemetery Island and the purpose of his arrival here could be considered to have been achieved, as long as he captured and tamed all the fierce beasts in the coastal water and reared them on Resting Cemetery Island, it could be said that he had the work accomplished already.

"Ehh, no no no, don't go!" The Golden Peng was startled and quickly said. "In mine eyes thou now art no different than a pismire. Dost thou really hath no interest to obtain the Buddhist Golden Body?"

Despite being excited inside, Tang Xiu maintained his composed expression on the surface. He indifferently shook his head and calmly said, "With my current insignificant ability, what should I do with the Buddhist Golden Body, anyway? Even if I'd need it later, I might as well directly look for Buddhist cultivation techniques just the same. Besides, the Heavenly Art of Cosmic Genesis was very difficult to get, but getting a Buddhist cultivation technique will require no effort at all."

"Thou art really purblind, younker." The Golden Peng angrily shouted. "How canst the Buddhist Golden Body thou condensed with mine succor be compared to those of wonted Buddhist disciples'? Have faith in me, youngling. After thou obtained the Buddhist Golden Body, the physique of thou wilt increase for tens of millions of times; so much so that thou wilt not be scathed even if thou art barraged with Immortal Tools."

Tang Xiu was flabbergasted inwardly and said, "We have an old adage here that pies that fall from the sky might still be able to smash and kill a man. Hence, talk about your conditions."

The Golden Peng let out a long cry before saying, "That's some great wisdom thou hath. Mine conditions art simple. When thou reached the Peak level of the Supreme Immortal stage in the Immortal World, thou art to return here and set me free."

"Is that your condition? Only one?" Asked Tang Xiu curiously.

"Yes!" Said the Golden Peng.

Tang Xiu pondered for a moment before nodding and saying, "I give you my word."

After hearing it, the Golden Peng spread out its wings as two golden lights came out from its wings and directly hit Tang Xiu. Even though Ji Chimei's strength, who stood beside him, was very strong, she wasn't able to block it timely.

Aaaargh...

An overwhelming, blazing wave instantly wrapped Tang Xiu. The feeling of getting burned was perhaps comparable to the feeling of being hacked and slashed thousands of times before he was executed. However, just at the moment, he was nearly unable to hold up anymore, as a primitive and unsophisticated ever-changing golden rune constantly appeared in his body. The ancient rune seemed to be a living sprite, as it swam inside his body before integrating into the acupoints all over his body.

The ancient rune penetrated his clogged meridians and forcefully pierced and occupied each and every acupoint one after another. The effulgent golden rays of light merged with the Star Force inside Tang Xiu's body and triggered a qualitative change. The duality poles of Buddha and Demon perfectly fused and formed Primal Chaos Force after they completely fused into one.