Chapter 1371 - Chapter 1380

Chapter 1371: Clash

Tang Xiu glanced at Sablefiend Scorpio indifferently and said, "I don't care about your private affairs, but don't cause me troubles. You should be aware that I have many things at hand already. Do you want to know what kind of punishment you will suffer for bringing me troubles?"

"This subordinate understands, Lord." Sablefiend Scorpio hurriedly nodded.

Tang Xiu nodded and shifted the topic. "Anyway, this Argent guy should have now realized the problem, so carry out the next plan."

Standing nearby the duo, a shocked look filled Jing Xian'er's smart and beautiful eyes. She didn't expect that the super-powerhouse she admired, Sablefiend Scorpio, would address this mysterious young man as Master.

She had heard of the exploits of Sablefiend Scorpio ever since she was a child. Oftentimes she felt so intense and thrilled whenever she heard the exciting story, making her wish to experience such tumultuous moments, tasting such chances to frequent the edge of life-and-death, both to survive and get stronger unceasingly.

Who's this man? Is he stronger than Sablefiend Scorpio?

She was a bit curious about Tang Xiu. She made up her mind to figure this man out should she find the chance. Certainly, she was also confident since the other party was a man. She was sure that she could captivate his heart and make him confess to her.

"And you, you are to enter the Heavenly Abode artifact. Keep in mind to not disturb the two Perfected Golden Immortals who are recuperating inside." Tang Xiu shifted to Jing Xian'er and ordered in a deep voice.

"Understood!"

Seeing that Sablefiend Scorpio had gone away, Jing Xian'er could only follow Tang Xiu's order to immediately enter the Heavenly Abode artifact. However, she trembled the moment she entered the artifact.

"What did he say? Don't disturb the two Perfected Golden Immortals who are recuperating here. There are still two other Perfected Golden Immortals in this Heavenly Abode artifact?"

The shock was too much. In the past, encountering Perfected Golden Immortals was not that rare of an occasion to her. After all, her father was also a Perfected Golden Immortal. But what shocked her was that Sablefiend Scorpio was not the only Perfected Golden Immortal under him. It turned out that he had three of them.

"Don't tell me he's... a Supremacy Stage powerhouse?"

Outside.

Tang Xiu turned into an azure smoke and instantly vanished. At the next moment, he appeared in the alley just over 200 meters away from Argent Martial Hale. He quickly stunned a shoemaker nearby, stuffed an Immortal Crystal to his hand, and put him into the Heavenly Abode artifact before occupying the man's position.

"Shoe repair... shoe repair..."

The deep voice echoed in the alley.

Outside the restroom, Argent Martial Hale had waited for a long time, yet he hadn't seen Jing Xian'er come out of the restroom. He immediately frowned slightly and thought for a moment. Afterward, he quickly released his spiritual sense and shrouded the area towards the restroom. His expression drastically changed the moment he found out that nobody was in the restroom. Where could Jing Xian'er be?

"Is there someone else?"

Argent Martial Hale frantically unleashed his spiritual sense and immediately covered the few hundreds of kilometers radius. To his fury, not even the shadows of Jing Xian'er could be seen within hundreds of kilometers.