God Realms

Chapter 1419: God Realm (1)

Trouble at the Immortal Exuviate Pond

Tang Xiu discovered himself within a pond the next time he opened his eyes.

After making sure all 36 people who ascended with him were present around him, he sighed in relief subconsciously.

However, Tang Xiu's expression turned unsightly in the next moment as an unprecedented feeling of danger engulfed his entire heart when he realized that he seemed to have become similar to a mortal. Apart from physical strength, his entire body was bereft of any immortal spiritual force, which meant that the only outcome left for them was death if they were to encounter any danger within the pond.

"Husband, what's up with the water in this pond? It's like a swamp, and even moving my feet feels difficult to achieve," Apotheon Bella was the second one to open her eyes and asked with shock written all over her face when she saw Tang Xiu.

"From what was recorded in the memory fragment left behind in Supreme Drunken Immortal's inheritance, this place should be the Immortal Exuviate Pond. After Immortals ascend to the God Realm, they have to undergo the refinement of their immortal body to a divine body through the water present in the Immortal Exuviate Pond, only then would they be considered a genuine deity," Supreme Star Tears said deeply. "However, although the Immortal Exuviate Pond is an opportunity for us, it's equally dangerous because the Supreme Immortals of all galaxies arrive in the same Immortal Exuviate Pond. As such, the deities of the galaxies attempt to kill the Supreme Immortals of other galaxies so that their own Supreme Immortals can become deities faster and also strive to obtain more cultivation resources for them."

At the instant Star Tears finished speaking, Tang Xiu and Bella, both heard two screams reach their ears.

They followed the voices and discovered a giant donned in full-body golden armor in the midst of killing a Supreme Immortal with a sadistic grin on its face. This Supreme Immortal had really ugly looks and looked the same as the human form of a lizard spirit monster. Tang Xiu and the others felt a bit better when they realized it clearly hadn't ascended from the Milky Way Galaxy.

"Don't say anything and hide your heads within the water as much as possible. As we've run into a crisis, let's wait for our bodies to finish molding patiently and wait for an opportunity to move," Tang Xiu whispered when he noticed everyone had woken up and looked towards the direction of the screams with a worried face.

Tang Xiu's calm voice made everyone find their support and suppressed the anxiety in the hearts of the 36 Supremes, including Supreme Star Soul in it. They showed no hesitation at all and bent their legs to submerge their entire bodies inside the pond water.

Tang Xiu sighed in relief when he saw that the golden-armored giant was relishing in the feeling of killing the newly ascended creatures and hadn't noticed the movements on their side. He also submerged his body inside the water silently.

"Huh? How come the Heavenly Path of Cosmic Genesis is progressing suddenly? The space inside my Dantian has actually expanded by thousands of square kilometers and is also brimming with life force?" Tang Xiu was left stunned when he sunk his consciousness into his body.

"The twelve zodiac jade carvings actually had such a miraculous effect. I really hit the jackpot when I collected them unintentionally back when I was on Earth." It didn't take long for Tang Xiu to figure out what had caused the change in the world inside his Dantian.

Back when Tang Xiu was on Earth, Miao Wentang had given him two zodiac jade carvings that were family heirlooms. Tang Xiu could only make out that these jade carvings contained dreadful energy as well as traces of the heavenly laws inside it, and the sole reason he had collected all twelve of them was to increase his chances of ascending to the God Realm.