Chapter 531 - Chapter 540

Chapter 531: Palpitated Small Heart

Bluestar Villa Complex...

Several black Mercedes-Benz slowly stopped at the main gate post. After filling up the registration, the security guards allowed them to enter the complex.

On the balcony of the third floor of the villa #11, Yang Le sat there while holding a cup of red wine and a large cigar, with two young, beautiful blondes cuddling with him.

"Dear babes, if you serve this young master well tonight, I'll support the two of you with gold, silver and everything, so you'll have a good life," Yang Le blew out smoke from his mouth while coiling his hand around one of the blondes and kissing her white and delicate face.

"Darling, I'll definitely serve you *******." The blonde intentionally revealed a shy yet charming look, yet she spoke very boldly.

Yang Le was quite excited. As he was ready to satisfy his craving, suddenly, his ears pricked and he looked toward the nearby road under the streetlights. He immediately furrowed his brows when he saw several black Mercedes-Benz slowly heading in this direction.

Some bigwigs are coming!

Looking at the convoy, Yang Le could tell what kind of people they were. Yet, he was also very curious, who would come so late at night with such a grand pageantry?

"Huh?"

When the convoy drove past villa #11 and eventually stopped at the villa #9, Yang Le couldn't help rolling his eyes. Although he could tell that Tang Xiu's identity was far from ordinary, he didn't expect that such a show of force would come looking for him.

Don't tell me that guy surnamed Tang is a blackheart chap? What kind of bigwig did he annoy that they come so overbearingly to pick on him? Yang Le's mind was immediately filled with dark thoughts.

The several Mercedes-Benz stopped in front of villa #9. A middle-aged man wearing a black suit and dark glasses then came out of the car, while several middle-aged men opened the doors of the three cars in the middle.

That's...

On the balcony of the third floor of villa #11, Yang Le's eyes stared wide when he saw the person who got off the car in the middle, as a shocked expression then appeared on his face.

Situ Chao?

It turns out to be the son of the Head of Situ Family, Situ Boyang, who has gradually taken over the Situ Family. He'll soon become the patriarch, no?

"He... how could he be here?" Yang Le gulped and sent the two pretty blondes to his bedroom. Then, he saw two other figures coming out from the other two Mercedes-Benz.

Heaven!!! I... am I dreaming? The Jinmen Family's Head, Jinmen Tian... and... the head of the Li Family, Li Yuan? How could these affluent old geezers from the Occult Sect come here in person? Could it be that they came to find Tang Xiu?

Despite possessing unusual identity himself, Yang Le's eyes almost popped out and he felt his legs become somewhat weak after seeing the trio. It was because he was perfectly aware how terrible and terrifying was the power held by these three people added up together.

This isn't right! They wouldn't need to bring out such a large convoy if they came looking for Tang Xiu, right? But... don't tell me that my guess before was right, that they are here to find Tang Xiu and deal with him?

Thinking up to there, Yang Le immediately took out his mobile and dialed Tang Xiu's cell number. After his call got connected, he spoke rapidly, "Tang Xiu, where are you now?"