Chapter 301 - Chapter 310

Chapter 301: I'm Not Into It

The door to the bathroom was in the side corner as Tang Xiu walked there. His travel to Saipan had rather worn him out, so he really needed a relaxing bath.

However, the moment he entered the bathroom, he got slightly surprised as a weird appeared in his eyes. Inside the bathroom were two beautiful girls wearing maid attire and possessing nearly identical facial features; evidently twins.

"What are you doing here?" Tang Xiu was surprised.

"Hello, Sir. We're going bath you," The beautiful twin sisters smiled and said in unison.

Awkward and embarrassed, Tang Xiu waved his hand, "No need. I'll bath myself! I don't need your service, so you two can go out!"

One of the girls smiled faintly, "Sir, we are here to bath and dress you. If you refuse our service, our Manager will think that we aren't doing our job well and will punish us, since he'll think the guests are not satisfied."

"Don't worry! I'll call your manager. Please go out!" said Tang Xiu.

The twin sisters glanced at each other. Then, both of them nodded and turned around to leave the bathroom.

Watching them leave, only then did Tang Xiu feel relieved. Though he didn't mind having a threesome in foreign places, he didn't have such a though at the moment. The Seven Goddesses Dance piqued his interest, and he was eager to know what exactly it was.

After taking off his clothes, he relaxed in the bath. After that, he then put on the already prepped nightgown and went to the hall outside. But then he came to a halt and fell into a daze.

Inside the hall were seven girls standing there in thin décolleté muslin. Each one of them was a la crème de la crème belle, with feminine charms exuding from each and every one of their gestures. Right at this moment, they stood there by the wall, quietly waiting. What made Tang Xiu crumble was that he could clearly see that these seven girls only wore a thin layer of muslin with different colors: scarlet, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet—seven colors. However, there was no other cover behind their thin muslins.

With his sharp and keen eyes, Tang Xiu could clearly see the 'mysterious and profound' areas of these seven girls.

"Hello, sir!"

Words in fluent English came out from the mouths of the seven girls.

Shortly after, a fragrant breeze arrived as the seven girls came to Tang Xiu's side. They were like orioles, swallows, and butterflies—as some of this bevy of enchanting young girls grasped Tang Xiu's arm while others gently pushed his back toward the sofa.

"Would you like to rest first and watch us dance, or go straight to the point?" a girl in white muslin with a lovely oriental look, asked Tang Xiu cheerfully.

"Cough, cough..." after dryly coughing a few times Tang Xiu said, "Let's get started."

The girl in white muslin smiled faintly as she walked to the side, picking up a remote control and pressing a button on it. Immediately after, the sofa Tang Xiu was sitting on automatically separated as the wall split open into a few openings with muslin curtains and silk-like steel ropes. The sofa itself constantly changed and soon formed a bed large enough to accommodate ten people.

"This..."

Shocked by the sight and despite the fact that he was experienced and knowledgeable, still, Tang Xiu didn't expect such a scene just now, completely changing the appearance of the room within just half a minute.