Myriad Realms

Chapter 1431: Myriad Realms (1)

Master's Fail-Safe, Fortune-Blessed Disciple

After entering the World Core, Tang Xiu actually saw his master, Free and Unfettered Supreme God. He, too, was as stupefied as Tang Xiu, but he called out to Tang Xiu with a genial smile on his face in the next moment.

"My disciple, aren't you are surprised to see your master here?"

Tang Xiu could feel that his master was happy to see him from his face.

"Master, can you tell what the World Core is exactly? And why does it have a smidgen of divine sense that you have left behind?" Tang Xiu greeted his master respectfully and voiced out his curiosity.

"The World Core is also known as the Myriad Realms Core, and the person who has it can control the myriad realms. The reason why my divine sense is present here is that I obtained the World Core once." The Free and Unfettered Supreme God remained silent for a while after hearing Tang Xiu's question and also revealed a sad look on his face before he answered the question gloomily.

"Didn't the myth say it's only possible to control the Immortal World by refining the World Core?" Tang Xiu was shocked by the Free and Unfettered Supreme God's revelation, so he failed to notice the abnormal expression on his master's face.

"What you're referring to is just a myth. Aren't there always people who take rumors seriously?" The Free and Unfettered Supreme God sighed. "Do you know the history of the World Core? While the twelve Supreme Gods engaged in the Battle of Ruin, they actually extracted the divinity vein of the primogenitor star and then stripped it from all its cultivation resources as well. After that, they spent another thousand years creating a divine item and then transplanted this divinity vein into it.

"This divine item doesn't just have the primogenitor star's divinity vein, it also contains all the heavenly laws comprehended by the twelve Supreme Gods as well as their subordinate God-Kings, God-Monarchs, God-Emperors, God-Sovereigns and Supreme Gods. The ambitions of the twelve Supreme Gods don't just lie in controlling the God Realm, they wish to control the myriad realms and proclaim themselves as the rulers of all realms.

"Refining the World Core is equivalent to obtaining countless cultivation resources as well as gaining control of countless heavenly laws that allow the person to control the God Realm, Immortal World, Demon Realm, Void Realm, Asura Realm, and the other realms. Unfortunately, I saw through their schemes, but they besieged me after I obtained the World Core.

"While battling with the twelve Supreme Gods, I destroyed all the heavenly laws of the God-Kings, God-Monarchs, God-Emperors, God-Sovereigns and Supreme Gods and also messed up the heavenly laws of the twelve Supreme Gods intentionally, using an ultimate divine power to send the World Core to the Immortal World."

"In the following years, I was pursued by the twelve Supreme Gods endlessly and simply didn't have any time to look for the World Core. The twelve Supreme Gods should have also sent their incarnations to the Immortal World to look for the World Core, but since I had messed up their heavenly laws within the World Core, they found it very difficult to find it with just their incarnations.

"As they couldn't find the World Core, the twelve Supreme Gods released a mission in the God Realm and requested the help of all deities to look for the World Core, but they didn't reveal the truth about the World Core to anyone."

...

After listening to the Free and Unfettered Supreme God's words, Tang Xiu was deeply shaken by the truth.

The rumors he had heard about the World Core were actually all false as it wasn't the core of the Immortal World and was instead an ultimate divine item that could control the myriad realms. It wasn't an item of the Immortal World and was instead a treasure of the God Realm created by the combined efforts of the twelve Supreme Gods.