Chapter 321 - Chapter 330

Chapter 321: A Woman's Feelings Toward Her Lover

Tang Yunde looked a bit surprised. As he watched his son's calm expression, he curiously asked, "2.5 billion is not a small sum. Where did you get so much money? As far as I know, the Magnificent Tang Corp has been investing all their time in production and hasn't made any profits yet."

"Don't worry, Dad!" said Tang Xiu and continued, "The money is clean. But I have one more thing to tell you, and it's not about the money."

"What is it?" asked Tang Yunde, puzzled.

"Are you not curious about why I have apprentices?" asked Tang Xiu.

Tang Yunde was surprised for a moment as his expression turned serious immediately. He nodded and said, "I am indeed puzzled by this. That little girl—Yinyin's mouth is way too tight, she doesn't tell me a thing. If she is your only apprentice, then it's understandable. But for the boss of Endless Virtue Pharmaceutical—the dignified, rich and affluent person with 10 billion in assets—Chen Zhizhong to even worship you as Master and even revere you just leaves me perplexed despite much thought."

"I have sort of cultivation techniques, the sort of thing like you heard in fables and myths -- cultivation to become immortal. They accepted me as their Master to cultivate to immortality," said Tang Xiu.

Tang Yunde laughed involuntarily, "Xiu'er, you're not bluffing and deceiving me, are you? Where in the world would this immortality cultivation exist?"

Tang Xiu said solemnly, "Dad, believe it or not, the world is big and nothing is too strange within it. There are all sorts of inconceivable things that ordinary people are unable to come in contact with. Besides, I'm not the only one, there are also other cultivators like me in the country. Just look at my age, how can I otherwise have the ability to rescue and wake you up from a coma?"

"It's real?"

The smile on Tang Yunde's face finally froze as he asked in astonishment.

"It's true. However, you're already old, and excessively lost your spirit and vital force for two decades. I'm going to give a diet medication prescription for you and mom to eat every day. Six months later, I can teach you how to practice immortal cultivation," said Tang Xiu.

"What do you mean by practicing immortal cultivation, what is the effect exactly? Can I really become immortal?" asked Tang Yunde.

Tang Xiu slanted his brows as his figure instantly disappeared in front of Tang Yunde. In the next moment, his body appeared in the door as he said, "What do you think about this speed?"

"So fast?"

Shaken, Tang Yunde was startled inside and could only see the shocking scene in his sight. As Tang Xiu then sat the opposite him, the wave tides inside his heart were still raging endlessly and he couldn't calm himself for a long time.

"My speed and strength are a hundred times that of average people. But even in this state, my cultivation base is still very low. If I'm able to achieve the great accomplishment level, toppling mountains and overturning seas would be a cinch for me," said Tang Xiu.

Tang Yunde's mouth twitched a few times. With a fiery look in his eyes, Tang Xiu said, "I have to learn it. You must teach me six months later."

Prior to this, he didn't have much hope of revenge since the enemies were simply too powerful. Powerful to the extent that he even dreaded it inside. However, if he were to practice immortal cultivation technique and it really greatly increased his strength, by that time his revenge would be much easier.