Chapter 141 - Chapter 150

Chapter 141: Ouyang Lulu was Shocked

A trace of a smile was revealed on Gu Xiaoxue's face. In a flash, the image of her iceberg beauty collapsed as it was replaced by the gentle bearing of a beauty that could topple a nation.

"Ouyang Lulu is a rich woman and she also has mysophobia. What she dislikes the most is to take a ride on someone else's vehicle, and spend money to take public passenger planes. If my guess is correct, since she drives her own car, that means that she has taken her own private jet in coming here from Jingmen Island."

Tang Xiu stared blankly and said, "She must've taken her own car? Today, she gave me a ride and acted as my driver with her own car, didn't she?

Gu Xiaoxue hurriedly said, "No, it's not. Her car has a license plate, but not that temporary license plate one. What she took today was only her temporary car."

Tang Xiu said with a surprised expression, "You noticed it?"

With a shallow smile, Gu Xiaoxue said, "My observation skill has always been good."

Because she had determined Tang Xiu's identity, she was quite a bit closer to Tang Xiu. Gu Yan'er adopted her since she was a child, brought her up, educated her, and instilled the concept of respecting and honoring her Master deep inside her innermost soul. She knew that Tang Xiu adopted her Master. If there was no Tang Xiu, her Master would not exist, and without her, she would not exist today.

Tang Xiu took his mobile and dialed Ouyang Lulu's number.

"What is it?"

Ouyang Lulu's unhappy voice came out of the phone.

Tang Xiu felt quite awkward. Somehow he felt like he was a man who only "called someone in time of need, and threw them out when he did not need them". Therefore, his attitude now was much friendlier than before. With a particularly gentle tone, he said, "Lulu, I wanna ask you something. How is it going with your matter in Star City?"

Lulu?

On that side, the anger on Ouyang Lulu's face instantly froze. It was the first time Tang Xiu called her like this. With eyes full of disbelief, she held the phone and asked, "What kind of damn wacky plot do you have now? I will tell you, this lady absolutely won't work as your driver again!"

She did bite this "driver" word heavily.

Tang Xiu said with a laugh, "I do have something that needs your help. If you can help me, then you'll be my friend afterward."

"Really?"

Ouyang Lulu replied with a surprised tone.

With an assuring tone, Tang Xiu gave his guarantee, "It's true! Just like real gold!"

Ouyang Lulu happily said, "Then do say! What do you want my help for?"

Tang Xiu said with a laugh, "Actually, it's no big deal! I have an urgent matter and need to go to Jingmen Island. But the airport's last flight has already left today. I heard from Gu Xiaoxue that you have your own private jet. I wanna borrow your private jet to Jingmen Island. How about it? Can you help me?"

"Gu Xiaoxue? You called me to kiss her ass?! No way!"

A trace of sorrow and grief surfaced on Ouyang Lulu's heart as she pretended to yell out a resentful tone. After having realized that her mind was not on the right track, she promptly added, "But if you tell me something nice and pleasant to hear, I'll immediately rush to the airport and take you to Jingmen Island right away, how about it?"

Tang Xiu blinked. His mind was full of confusion.

Was this girl mental?

She wanted him to say something nice to her?