Chapter 131 - Chapter 140

Chapter 131: Threats

With a turn of his hand, a sharp Mitsubishi army knife appeared in his hand. Then, he sneered again, "I'll give you a multiple choices question. Do you want me to cut off your legs? Or hands? Of course, you also can cut off one leg and one hand!"

Tie Long stepped back subconsciously. Suddenly, he realized that there was still the 4 experts from the Magnificent Dragon Martial School. The hanging worry in his heart suddenly went back to normal as he said with a sneer, "You're so fucking crazy, brat! Do you believe you're able to pack me up?! Don't you think that it is I who'll solve you?! These 4 men are instructors from the Magnificent Dragon Martial School. Martial arts' experts. They are especially invited to deal with you. If you brat knows your own good, apologize to me and we'll end this matter. Otherwise, I'll fuck you up."

Magnificent Dragon Martial School?

This was the first time Tang Xiu heard this Martial School name. He calmly shook his head and said, "I am just a high school student. Never once have I heard the name. The four of you, it's a resentment and grudge I have with Tie Long. I hope that you don't meddle nor you involve yourselves in this. Otherwise, I can't guarantee that you will come out unscathed."

Fei Qiang trod 2 steps forward. He coldly looked at Tang Xiu and said, "You were hiding before, so you should also have heard our words that we've taken the money from Boss Tie to stand for him to avoid this disaster. Since we've received Boss Tie's money, we'll handle the matters for him. I heard that you are an expert in martial arts. We are also martial artists. So, we'll ask you to have a match with us."

Tang Xiu shook his head and replied grimly, "The taboo that martial artists must avoid is fighting to determine who's stronger. Practicing martial arts is to have a healthy and strong body, to protect the loved ones around you. But you... you all are not worthy to be martial artists. It seems that your Magnificent Dragon Martial School is that of the rotten kind. Since you insist, wait until I solve all of you and then I'll visit your Martial School."

"That is, if you have the chance to do so!"

Fei Qiang nodded toward his 3 fellow apprentices as the 4 of them flushed over toward Tang Xiu. But they did not attack and only surrounded Tang Xiu, looking for his flaws.

They might have no good character, but they did know the logical truth; that if an expert move, even the slightest negligence may cause them to fall into eternal damnation. Tang Xiu was able to knock down and injure more than 20 youth thugs, and for this they did not dare to take him lightly.

Wanting to gang me up? A bit of disdain sprouted in Tang Xiu's heart. He instantly moved and appeared in front of the first man in the front line. The man could only sense that something blossomed in front of him as a big fist punched the bridge of his nose.

"Bang..."

The man's arms half lifted as he let out a miserable scream. Then, he felt his chest was severely hit and that huge force made a sweet taste raise up to his throat. His body flew upside down as a mouthful of blood spurted out crazily.

"You're all only trashes!"

Tang Xiu moved to the side to avoid the punch and kick the other 2 men threw at him. He straightly charged forward and attacked, and easily overthrew the two of them down. However, he was also quite surprised that Fei Qiang's strength was really strong. If his martial arts were to be compared to the present standard, although he had yet to reach the point of the Grandmaster of martial arts, but the difference was not far. If he was able to immerse his heart into martial arts, he would undoubtedly be able to reach the zenith in no time.