"Let's go!" Laksh said smiling.

"Laksh I want to say something!" Ragini said.

"Yes babu tell me!" Laksh said cupping her face.

"Actual..." She got interrupted by someone who called Laksh.

Laksh turned to see his schoolmate there. Ragini got disappointed and sighed. She smiled at the guy as Laksh introduced her to him. They all went inside. As soon as she went inside Nitya pulled her with her.

"Ragu did you tell him? How did he react?" she asked excited.

Ragini looked at her disappointed and shook her head.

"What? But why?" Asked Nitya shocked and confused.

Ragini sighed and told what happened. Nitya frowned.

"You mean to say he didn't get time atleast five minutes that she could give him the gift. She could have given it even when he is returning but she didn't!" Nitya stated.

"Are you saying that she did it intentionally?" Ragini asked frowning as Nitya's voice and expression meant that way.

"I will come in five minutes. You stay with Laksh. Go!" Nitya forced Ragini to go there.

"So no way you are going to get Laksh in this life." Anisha's friend spoke to her as Anisha told her about Ragini's pregnancy with anger.

"I will never let that happen. I will do anything to gain him in my life." Anisha smirks.

"Means?" Her friend asked confused.

"Means... you will get to know. Wait!" Anisha said smirking.

Her friend looked confused but just nodded.

A helper passed a drink to Ragini. Ragini was about to drink it when Ronak suddenly pushed the glass from Ragini's hand making it break. Ragini looked shocked at him. It gained everybody's attention.

"Ronak what happened?" Ragini asked.

Nitya rushed towards Ragini and hugged her.

"You didn't sip right?" Nitya asked.

Ragini shook her head as no looking at both of them confused. Nitya sighed.

"Is everything alright guys?" Laksh asked.

Nitya signed Laksh to hold Ragini. Laksh looked confused but held her. Nitya moved towards Anisha who is standing disappointed and slapped her suddenly making everybody shocked.

"How dare you! How dare you to try to kill her kids?" Nitya shouted in anger.

"Kids?" Laksh whispered shocked.

He looked at Ragini. Her eyes are teary as she realised that something is mixed in her juice that might have killed her kids. Her hands moved to her belly without her knowledge.

"What are you speaking?" Anisha asked acting innocent.

"This!" Anisha said showing her phone to everyone.

There is a video where Anisha is mixing some pills in a drink and asked a helper to pass it only to Ragini. He as ordered by the guests couldn't question and said okay. He passed it to Ragini. When Anisha's friend asked what the pills are she told her that they are abortion pills.

Ragini clutched Laksh's hand tight in fear. Her eyes are flowing with tears.

"Why?" Laksh asked with teary eyes looking at Anisha painfully.