"Shivam give them what they want. It's their right!" Shivam's mother spoke.

Shivam frowned seeing his mother and then at Ragini. He huffed.

"What you want?" He asked huffing again.

Ragini and Aarushi act like thinking. He frowns more. They both hug him tight.

"Be like this waste fellow always and keep irritating us a lot." Ragini said pulling his cheeks.

He chuckled and nodded. All smiled seeing them. They heard throat clearing sound to see Aadhya looking at them with her hands folding to her chest.

"J!" Shivam said teasingly.

All laughed understanding he meant that she is jealous. Aadhya frowned seeing him making everyone laugh more. Ragini and Aarushi hug Aadhya while she grinned.

"Ginu! Aarushi!" Shivam called them making them break the hug.

They looked at him and he forwarded gifts to them smiling.

"Awwwww!" both of them awed and took their gifts.

Ragini gave his shoes and they started for other rituals.

Author's POV ends.

Her POV

Days and months are passing by and it's already one and half years of our marriage. It was Laksh's birthday ten days ago and all we got was staying from each other again as Mr. Laksh went out of station. Both of us are getting more busy in our professional life. I am getting some good songs to sing from different music directors and I am very much thankful to god for all the opportunities he is providing me. Though both of us are busy with our professional life we make sure we have atleast a five minute talk tonight to share about each other's day. When we are getting time we both are making sure we balance our time with family and for ourselves.

I entered our room after helping ma in the household chores to see him sleeping peacefully. He was very tired. I felt it when we were having our dinner. I moved to the bed and laid on my place switching off the light. I immediately felt being pulled to him. I chuckled seeing him who is looking at me with half opened sleepy tired eyes looking so cute.

"Good Night Wifey!" He said closing his eyes completely and low sleepy voice.

"Good Night Mr. Husband!" I said and kissed his forehead lovingly.

I adjusted myself in his embrace and closed my eyes.

****

I sighed before entering into the doctor's cabin. As I got seated in front of the doctor she smiled and nodded yes. My eyes turned teary. Three months! These three months had been a great hell to me and trust me I have successfully learnt to hide my emotions in these three months. I hid this thing from everyone but one person and i.e. Nitya. She helped me a lot in coping up with the fear I have been going through from the time my periods got skipped once again.

She came along with me to hospital every time I need to come. Today she couldn't accompany me as she had some appointments which she couldn't postpone.

"It's completely fine right?" I asked.

Doctor nodded smiling seeing my face. She knows about my past experience.

"It means I can finally say to my family that I am pregnant!" I said finally realising it's time to them to know.

I felt myself angry for hiding this thing from everyone but this time I don't want to risk anybody's mental health. It was enough what happened last time. Everybody faced a lot. So I decided to hide from every one till my first trimester gets completed. I know this might make everybody upset as I hid this good news from them but I am going to deal with it.

"Take Care and follow the things I had told you Mrs. Maheshwari. I hope you will be along with your husband from next check up." Doctor said smiling.

"Of course doctor. It's already very late." I said smiling happily.

I got up bidding bye to doctor and came out to see Nitya rushing. She stopped seeing me. I nodded for which she immediately hugged me happily.

"Finally! I am so happy for you. I know Laksh would be happy beyond limits." She said.

I nodded smiling with teary eyes.

"Awww... cutie pie. It's time for happiness and torturing Laksh with your cravings. You shouldn't cry!" she said wiping my tears.

I chuckled and nodded.

"Chalo go tell him the news. Take care! Meet you tonight in the function!" She said.

I bid bye to her and got into the car. I drove carefully and stopped at the gift shop. I wanted to give him this surprise in a unique way. I started my hunt for the appropriate gift. After almost twenty minutes of hunting I got the perfect one. I got that packed along with a card which I wanted to give. I got settled in the car and drove off to our office.

"Hey Lisa! Is your sir free?" I asked the receptionist.

"Ragini ma'am. Yes sir is free. You can go to his cabin." She said.

I smiled at her and started walking towards his cabin when I was stopped by Anisha on the way.

"Ragini!" she called me.

I looked at her smiling.

"Hey Anisha. Should I get appointment from my husband's P.A?" I asked smiling at her.

"Generally no. But now Laksh just went to a meeting with Ronak and some other officials. So I think it would take time." She said.

Might be Lisa didn't have information about this meeting.

"Umm... would you mind helping me?" I asked her.

She nodded smiling.

"Just pass this to him when he got free and ask him to call me as soon as he opened it." I said smiling.

She nodded yes taking the gift from me smiling. I bid bye and left from there home as I have a virtual meeting in some time with one of the music directors. I thought of spending time with Laksh and do the meeting here only but since Laksh is busy it would be better I go back home. I can't wait to share the good news to him till he returns home so I asked Anisha to give the gift to him as soon as he got free. Once he gets to know we both will tell this to everybody. I am excited.

Her POV ends

Author's POV

She glared the way Ragini went. Once Ragini left the place she looked at the gift. She got settled at her desk and opened the gift. She looked confused at the gift but her eyes caught the card. She immediately opened the card. Her eyes turned even more angry and hate clearly visible. She threw the gift in the dustbin and left from there to Laksh's cabin who is working silently involved. She kept staring him lovingly sitting opposite to him while Laksh thought she is doing the work which he assigned to her.

Author's POV ends.

****

Thank You for reading.

With Love

Dharani (Dhaరणि)