“Sorry? You got mad! No need to feel sorry Mr. Husband. Go freshen up and come.” She said.

I kissed her forehead lovingly and nodded yes.

****

“Listen carefully Anisha even if it’s emergency I am not coming to office tomorrow no matter what. Even on that day you had spoiled my plans. I won’t let you do that again. Understood?” I asked strictly.

She nodded yes silently. I left from my cabin to reach home. I reached Gadodia house as Ragini and me came to stay at Gadodia house for few days.

“Papa not this one. That one!” I heard Ragini’s voice as I was about to enter inside the house.

I looked at the garden to see Shekhar papa and Ragini gardening. I moved towards them.

“Not fair papa. You could have waited till I come back!” I whined.

Papa smiled shaking his head.

“Go change and come. We started just now. Prit also came just now. We will all do it together.” Papa said.

I grinned and ran inside to change. I came out changing when I saw Prit standing near them.

“Go and get the things I told you from garage.” Papa said to Prit.

He looked at Papa frowning.

“Do I look like a truck to get all the things all alone?” He asked frowning.

We laughed.

“Chalo I will also come.” I said patting his back.

We went to garage and my eyes widened seeing bike there.

“We have a bike? Why didn’t you ever use it?” I asked.

He smiled and caressed the bike.

“Papa has this fear for two wheeler. Bua lost her life while going on a two wheeler and from then he is scared. I used to not listen to him but from the time he told how he is scared I stopped using it.” Prit said smiling.

I patted his back understanding him.

“Di also loves two wheeler a lot. But she always listened to papa. Good child you see!” He said making faces at the end.

I chuckled.

“Prit is this in good condition?” I asked.

He nodded yes.

“Give me the keys once we are done gardening. I promise I won’t do something that scares papa!” I said.

He nodded smiling. We went with the things papa asked to get and enjoyed some gardening together. Ma also joined us.

“Wake up wifey!” I whispered waking her at 12.00 in the night.

She moved and looked at me pouting.

“Happy Anniversary Wifey!” I pecked her pout.

She hugged through my neck.

“Happy Anniversary Hubby. Good night!” she said making me chuckle.

“I have something for you. Wake up!” I said and she looked at me.

“I don’t want to get pampered any more. We have decided no that we aren’t going to pamper each other today at all!” she said.

I chuckled. We had collectively decided what to do today whole day. No special gifts but special moments. But I am not going to leave it though. It’s our first wedding Anniversary and how can I stay silent. Though it’s just a material gift to her I want to give her a gift and I am giving. That’s all.