Pranks | M. Atsumu

Warnings: Small time-skip spoilers, cursing⚠️

"'Nd don't forget!-"

You interrupted Atsumu, "I know! The cupcakes." You rolled your eyes, leaving the classroom to finally go home.

You're not sure why Atsumu wouldn't just have his brother bake him some cupcakes, he's literally planning on going into the food business someday.

But it does give you a chance to get back at him for the stunt he pulled the other day—well actually three stunts.

The first was practically harmless, but it did tick you off a little, you were in the middle of a conversation with him at night, talking about harmless things and you'd asked him a question and he sent you a gif of the typing dots.

You stayed there for a few minutes, wondering what the hell was taking him so long, then you realized what it was and yelled at him through the phone.

The second time was when you went to the computer lab at school, having to do some research together for school. Everything was well, he was being oddly affectionate and retaining information you gave him.

He even went as far as doing one of the three hard problems, which isn't really the bare minimum at all, but he never does his work so it felt like he did 10 of those.

You drank too much water and ended up going to the bathroom, when you came back and tried to use your mouse, it oddly stopped working.

After minutes of trying to get the stupid mouse to work, you finally had the idea to flip it over and you saw a piece of tape covering the sensor. Atsumu laughed his ass off, crying from tears at your frustration.

The third was just yesterday, he had slept over at your house because it was too late for him to go home and it had been raining, so your parents were okay with him staying, trusting him since you had been dating awhile now.

While you were in the shower, he cut up a bunch of tiny pieces of colored paper, making it into confetti, placing them on top of your ceiling fan, knowing you turned it on after a shower because you got too hot.

And he was right, once you came out all dressed, you turned the fan on and the confetti flew around, making a huge mess in your clean room.

"Atsumu!" You yell. "You're cleaning this!" You say, going back to the bathroom to take off the pieces that had stuck to you.

He did end up cleaning, your parents got a real kick out of his pranks these past couple of weeks, they were all harmless and he made up for them after with kisses and cuddles.

So when your lovely boyfriend asked you to make some cupcakes that he's been craving all day for, you decided it's your turn to get him back.

Immediately as you got home you began to set up the kitchen, and quickly got to mixing ingredients.

You decided to make two batches. One would be completely butchered, all the wrong ingredients so it'd taste nasty. Then the second batch would be normal, but the cake would be burnt, so he really wasn't going to enjoy these.

The first batch smelled terrible, you added some things you couldn't even pronounce the names of, the second batch, however, smelled amazing.

You even added normal frosting to both of the cupcakes so he wouldn't be able to smell the weird ingredients and the burnt ones.

He was over at your house straight from practice, already showered and ready to eat. You felt kinda bad at how excited he was, he was like a little kid in a candy store.

"Babe, 'm so excited, 'ya don't know how long 'ave been wantin' these." He licks his lips. "Doesn't it smell a little burnt in 'ere?" He sniffs.

"Hm really?" You act confused. "I've already had one and they tasted fine."

"'M sure they taste good. Wasn't sayin' 'ya messed up." He clears up.

"I know what you meant, 'Tsumu." You looked at him dreamily, stealing a kiss before he ate the cupcakes and changed his mind about cuddling later.

"Did I tell 'ya I love 'ya? Thanks for the cupcakes!"

You innocently smile at him, grabbing the first cupcake which was the one with all the nasty ingredients and handed it to him.

Before he took a bite he needed to say something else. "Oh yeah, 'Samu said to bring him home some so we can't eat all of 'em." He adds.

"I don't think he'll want them." You mutter quietly underneath your breath.

He took a huge bite, his warm smile and bubbly behavior quickly fading away, he looks confused and disgusted. He spits the cupcake into the trash can, along with the rest of it in his hand, he makes a beeline for the sink and washes his mouth out.

After his coughing fit he turns to you, "What the hell? I thought 'ya loved me." He pouts, wiping his mouth off.

"You've been pranking me all week." You crossed your arms around your chest.

"'Ave been cravin' these all day." He whined to you. "Did 'ya butcher all of these?!" He looks at the cupcakes.

You chose a random one from the second batch. "No. These ones are actually good, I ate one already." You hand it to him.

He huffs and takes it, muttering a 'thank you'. Once again after he took a bite into the cupcake he spits it back out again.

"Seriously? Babe. No way. This is a fate worse than death." He dramatically sighs.

"They're just burnt cupcakes, 'Tsumu. Don't be dramatic." You say. "You've done this all week to me."

"Yeah, but I didn't poison 'ya." He angrily pouts.

"I got you twice, in a row!" You laugh, after a little he was sitting all grumpy in his chair. "Well I'm sorry." You come to his seat on the island, moving his head to your chest, he wraps his arms around your waist.

"Hmp."

"We can remake them?" You suggest.

"No. 'M not cravin' them anymore."

"What do you want then? You haven't eaten and I know you're hungry from practice." You say. "And your big, strong muscles need all the food they can get." You boosted him.

"'Ya like my arms?" He grins.

You nodded, smiling like an absolute love sick idiot.

"Let's order takeout. I won't prank 'ya anymore, we can get 'Samu and Rin next week." He finally smiles.

You both got comfortable on the couch, watching a show you both agreed to, he had his arm around you, pulling you desperately closer.

"They were good pranks, baby." He finally says, kissing your forehead.

"Really? I came up with it last minute after your stupid stunt yesterday with the confetti." You giggle. "Which mind you, I've been picking confetti out of my hair all day."

"'Ma pranks are funny." He shrugs to you.

You scrunch your nose, he presses a quick kiss to it, making it so the two of you were now laying down, with you on top of him.

"Can I bring some of those cupcakes to 'Samu?" He asks.

"Atsumu, leave your brother out of the prank war. Besides I don't think he'll trust the cupcakes." You say into his chest.

"Worth a try. I'll record it." He adds. "I can get Rin real easy with that. His fatass eats everything I have." He furrows his brows.

You laugh, your shoulders shaking in the process, moving Atsumu a little. He lived for your laugh, maybe he should start finding pranks that actually make you laugh because he can live off of this forever.