That time of month | H. Sachiro

Warnings: Periods, cramps, language, mood swings, mentions of not wanting to eat, headaches⚠️

You knew it was gonna be a long day when the first thing you woke up to was an all too familiar cramp in your lower abdomen.

It was such a beautiful day too, for the first time in weeks the sun had come out from hiding, the temperature was perfect, along with the nice breeze.

You only enjoyed it for about two seconds and then your mood went down immediately after seeing the stain on the sheets.

As you cleaned yourself up first and grumbled at how you should've been better prepared, you threw the bedsheets into the laundry and began to get ready for school.

At this point you didn't really bother to do makeup, you settled for a little bit of mascara and changed into your clean uniform, you climbed into your bed, hugging your knees to your chest as another wave of cramps overcame you.

This was going to be a long ass day.

The doorbell rang, so you gathered your things and headed down the stairs, not bothering to eat anything since your appetite was gone.

"Hey." Hirugami smiled as he saw you. He noticed something a little off from you, but he decided not to question it since he knew you were up late last night even though he told you to sleep.

"Hey, Sachiro." You say and closed the locked the door behind you.

He took your hand in his and began a small conversation with you, but to be honest you weren't really invested in it, the pounding of your head seemed to be louder than his voice.

You'd casually hum and nod your head at whatever he was saying. Soon enough the school came into view.

"What's wrong?" He finally asked.

"Nothing." You say, it was sort of embarrassing to say you were on your period.

"Somethings definitely up, you weren't really listening to me on the way here." He admits. The two of you continued to walk up the stairs to your shared floor.

"Just didn't sleep well, Sachiro." You say already annoyed at where this was going. Everything was too loud for you, and the worst part was you forgot painkillers. "Can you tone it down a bit? You're too loud."

His eyebrows rose from your sudden attitude. "What, are you on your period or something? What's wrong." His tone was a little less harsher than yours, but just enough to piss you off.

It didn't really seem that he cared, more like he was making fun of you. Of course you didn't like that.

Though, these were never his intentions, he really just thought you were cranky because of your lack of sleep.

He felt you stop walking, so he turned to face you.

You glared at him as you prepared to speak. "You know what? I am on my period, don't be such a dick about it." You say and make your way to your classroom.

Hirugami has been known to be great at hiding his emotions, and keeping a calm face in tough situations.

But hearing you actually upset at what he had said made his heart break. His face showed sorrow as he walked into class.

Right when you entered your classroom, you began to slowly cool down during the lesson, now guilt swallowed you up.

And you began to regret not eating anything, your stomach grumbled throughout the whole class.

You also forgot your lunch, since you were on the verge of crying from your cramps this morning. Could this day get any worse?

Hirugami's class somehow got out a little earlier for lunch, so he quickly made his way to the small connivence store close to the school.

He bought your favorite food, drink, and some painkillers. As he was going back into the school, Hoshiumi had stopped him.

"Hey, man." He greeted. "I didn't see you this morning, but Suwa said you seemed upset, is it true?" He asked chuckling. He'd only ever seen him upset a few times, but none as of recently. So he really couldn't believe it.

"Hey, um yeah, I'm looking for Y/N." He quickly says and brushes past him. Hoshiumi eyes widen at how quickly he was to go and find you, he figured that he made you upset or something. He planned to tease him all about it during practice.

Hirugami opened the door to your classroom, he felt so relieved to see you there, and luckily not a lot of people were in the room.

You looked up and saw him coming towards you. "I'm sorry about earlier, I didn't mean to come off like a dick. I was just joking around." He says as he pulls up a chair. "I know you didn't eat this morning, so I got you some things." He says.

You sigh. "I should be the one sorry, I made a big deal out of nothing."

He immediately shook his head, "Don't apologize, I know you can get a little moody on your period, so it's my fault." He smiles. "I also bought you medicine for your headache."

"Thank you, Sachiro, for everything." You hugged him and gave him a quick kiss. The two of you ate lunch together, and your day was immediately getting better.

It was more tolerable with Hirugami to comfort you.