Worried | T. Satori

Warnings: Hurt-comfort, Tendou feeling insecure, mentions of cheating, cursing⚠️

There was a week before your boyfriends birthday and you wanted it to be special for him.

He had been working so hard in practice, he deserved a little day off on his special day.

There was a bit of sneaking around that you had to do so Tendou wouldn't find out, of course this wasn't easy and it often led to you cancelling on hanging out with him.

At first he wasn't too worried, you had told him that you needed to finish some schoolwork and you wouldn't be at his dorm until late at night; of course it wasn't allowed and the RA was a bitch.

It was lunch time and you sat where you usually would with your boyfriend, he was glad he was able to spend some time with you finally, since school was taking you away.

"I missed you." He whispers.

"I missed you, too." You chuckle and press a kiss on his temple.

"We're still here, y'know." Semi rolled his eyes and continued eating.

"I know I know." Tendou raises his hands in defense. "But I also haven't seen my girlfriend all day."

"Yeah!" You agreed.

"Oh— will you be able to come to my dorm tonight?" Tendou asks.

Your shoulders immediately slumped. "I'm sorry, but I promise Dai I would watch a movie with her."

"Oh.. okay, that's fine." He sighs.

"Hey, you have me right now at least?!" You try to cheer him up. He smiled and nodded his head.

Lunch ended sooner than you thought, the third years all headed to their respected classrooms.

You felt bad for blowing Tendou off, but you would be with Semi getting party supplies for the weekend.

In the end it would all pay off, and tonight was the last night you'd leave your boyfriend, you could tell it was really affecting him since he was clingier than normal.

Practice ended and you made your way inside the gym to walk back with Tendou.

You saw that he wasn't there so you went up to Semi.

"Hey Semi, you ready for tonight?" You whispered to him.

"Oh yeah, I hope it's worth breaking your boyfriends heart." He rolled his eyes.

"Shut up." You laugh. "It'll be worth it in the end, he'll be so happy."

Tendou had re-entered the gym and the first thing he saw was you laughing with his teammate, he had no problem with you being friends with them, he was just a little bit more insecure than normal.

Which is why he was so bummed that you couldn't hang with him after practice, he wanted to hear your re-assuring words.

You knew how to calm him down and keep him grounded.

Just now when he needed you, you were off with his teammate, and it was Semi too. Someone who he thought was much better looking than him.

He wondered if you'd be happy with Semi instead of him. Thankfully you didn't see him so he snuck away and decided to head to his dorm afterward, it's not like you'd see him tonight anyways.