Help me | S. Rintarou

Warnings: Time-skip spoilers, cursing⚠️

"Please, jus' this one time." Osamu begged his old friend. "One of 'ma workers called out and've gotta head in, 'a can't call the sitter this late." He went on.

"Is the sitter busy? What about Atsumu, why can't he watch him?" Suna sighed, already holding Osamu's child in his hands.

"'Tsumu's at 'ma moms so he can't. Rintarou, please, and 'ma wife is working." Osamu says.

"Fine I'll do it. 'S not like I have much of a choice anyways." The middle blocker sighs and takes a look at the 11 month old baby in his arms.

"Thanks so much, I'll send 'ya a list of things in case he gets fussy." Osamu says before rushing out the door.

Suna was a bit worried, he had never taken care of a child by himself, besides his little sister, but even then she was only a few years younger.

He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and Osamu has sent him some notes.

Suna sighed and put Hikaru in his high chair, luckily he has just ate so he was happily babbling by himself as Suna got a bag ready to leave.

He had to go grocery shopping and run a few more errands.

'Wait.' He paused. What would he do if Hikaru began to cry in the middle of the store? Or what if he had to change a diaper, never once had he done that since he was too young to do so for his sister.

The first person that came in mind was you. You seemed good at taking care of children, he'd just have to drag you into this too, you were his best friend after all.

He searched for his phone to dial you, it took only a matter of seconds before you answered.

"Hello?" You say.

"Hey, I need your help." He began.

He explained over the phone about the predicament he was in, it only took you a few minutes to drive to Osamu's place.

Three knocks startled the baby and he turned to where the noise was coming from, Suna had no reaction to the sound so Hikaru wasn't worried.

"Thanks for coming on such short notice." He sheepishly smiled.

"It's not like you interrupted my much needed self care day." Your smile was pressed into a thin line. "You're lucky I like kids."

You entered and saw the said baby eating some cereal puffs.

"Oh hi." You cooed. Hikaru immediately began smiling and raising his arms up for you to pick him up.

'Wow.' Suna thought. Hikaru had never even met you and he seemed so comfortable in your arms.

"How the fuck did you do that." Suna asked baffled.

"No cursing in front of the kid, Rintarou." You warned.

"Sorry." He waved you off. "But how did you do that, he just met you."

You shrugged. "Kids just like me. Don't you have things to do? Go." You ushered him out.

"Um, I'm supposed to be watching him, so Osamu doesn't know you're over." He scratched his neck.

You nodded, already realizing where this was going. "What do you need to get done so I can know what to bring."

"Grocery shopping and I need to get new white knee pads." He says.

You nodded and handed the baby off to him, he awkwardly held Hikaru out, afraid he was going to cry.