“It was Ragini’s gynaecologist who acted fast and suggested me to go for therapy. All thanks to her.” He told.

Nitya nods.

“I should leave now. This is my card. Just text me the time you would make a call. I would be ready.” Nitya said getting up from the chair and passing the card to Laksh.

He nodded taking the card. She bid bye to Laksh and Ronak and left.

“Lucky this too shall pass soon. Be strong!” Ronak says putting his hand on Laksh’s shoulder.

“Thank You!” he whispered looking at Ronak.

“Now you will thank me!” Ronak said angrily.

“I have to!” Laksh says gratefully.

“Already I am angry on you for hiding these all things from all of us now don’t make me more angry by thanking me.” Ronak says angrily.

“I can’t spoil their happiness Ronak. You know Radhu is pregnant. She should be happy at this time. So I hid from you all. But on that day you got to know seeing me crying. So I couldn’t hide from you anymore.” Laksh says.

“Yeah! Good that I got to know. I am also thankful for not exiting the school WhatsApp group like you. That helped me to find out about Nitya and here she is helping us. Don’t worry Ragini will be fine soon.” Ronak comforts him.

Laksh nods.

“Let’s go!” Laksh says getting up from the chair.

Ronak nods.

*****

Laksh is about to enter inside Maheshwari House when a taxi stopping sound stopped him. He turned back to see Dwiti getting down the taxi. He gets surprised seeing her and moves towards her.

“Chotu! You here?” He asked surprised as she hugged him seeing him near her with smile.

“You forgot bhai? It’s Rakshabandhan tomorrow!” she said frowning.

Laksh looks on.

“Bhai!” she shakes him.

He looks at her.

“Did you inform Mayank bhai that you are coming?” He asked her.

“Yeah! He will come tomorrow.” She says smiling.

“Okay you go inside. I will be coming in sometime.” He says patting her cheek.

She nods and goes. He takes his phone and dials a number.

“Prit text me Mamu’s house address.” He spoke as soon as Prit took the call.

“Why jiju?” Prit asked confused.

“It’s Rakshabandhan tomorrow.” He said sighing.

Prit sighed hearing him.

“Okay jiju. I will!” Prit replied.

Laksh cuts the call and once again drives off.

He is waiting outside the academy for her to come out. She came out looking lost like everyday. She has been attending her academy. It was the only time she is a bit distracted from her sorrow. She came near the car and just got into the car not even looking at him. He sighed and got into the driving seat.

“You know what it is tomorrow?” He asked as he is driving.

She, who is just staring outside, slowly turns towards him. He looks at her and then again concentrates on driving.