"As heartless as it sounds, it makes sense." TBOAH! Shickler said with a nod. "If they act slowly, they might get caught and everything would be for naught."

"The magic recording devices located from the villa to the cave entrance will not work for 40 minutes thanks to the black orb that On and Hong buried. That is the same for the alarms, magic traps, and anything else. Nothing will work for 40 minutes."

"A long yet short time depending on how it will be used." Mila sadly commented.

They needed to domesticate this dragon, the greatest magic using creature in the world, but they could not ask any mages for help. That was why Marquis Stan chose to fill this area with magic items instead. The reason that there were only a few guards around the entrance was also because they trusted their magic items.

"How idiotic of them." Sheritt said with anger, her heart beating fast as she dreaded to see what her son would look like when TCF! Cale saves him. She was sure she wouldn't be able to take it if she sees one drop of blood or a scratch on him.

"Do they seriously believe some garbage items with a small amount of magic can stop a dragon?" Rasheel asked with a growl, annoyed at how the people were thinking of dragons very lowly. "I should pay them a visit after this and teach them a lesson they will never forget."

"Well, that's currently fourteen people on the waiting list." Rok Soo said as he wrote Rasheel's name on a piece of paper. "Who wants to go next?"

"What are you doing?" TBOAH! Cale asked in confusion as Rok Soo Smiled at him.

"I'm writing the order of people who will beat the living shit out of the Stan family." he answered.

"Who's first?" Taylor asked, not bothered that they were talking about beating (and possibly killing) his family. But, hey, they never cared when he was despaired about his legs so why should he care back? He's not as soft hearted as to forgive them without them asking for one first. Besides, they deserved it for torturing an innocent baby.

"Well, the list is as follows: TCF! Cale with Eruhaben and the kids (I'll be killed if I don't put them first), Miss Sheritt (mother's rights), me, Jung Soo and Soo Hyuk, TCF! Cale's group, and Rasheel." Rok Soo said. "Don't worry, everyone on the list will be bound by a contract to not kill anyone until everyone gets their turn which will be given when we return."

"And how sure are you they will fulfill that?" TCF! Litana asked in curiosity. "I mean, all of them have a deep grudge against the Stan family."

"Oh, all of us will sign a contract with Adalie as a witness." Rok Soo said. "If we fail to keep our promise, we must all suffer the consequences."

"Which is?" TCF! Adite asked, wanting to join if the condition was okay. After all, she might be a level-headed elf (which was needed to be a priestess) but that doesn't mean she would let such thing slide. Since, at the end of the day, she has the blood of the elves who are known to worship dragons.

"Secret~" Adalie said with a scary smile, internally panicking as she didn't think of anything as punishment.

'Someone help me!!' she cried inside her head.

"I'll join." Taylor said with a smile as TCF! Cage nod enthusiastically.

"Can we also join?" TBOAH! Cage asked which earned her two nods from Adalie and Rok Soo each.

Ten minutes later, the waiting list had around 50 names. The innocent and kind ones like Mary, Jack, Amiru, and others did not write their names, their good nature not being able to torture someone.

"Don't worry, we'll provide everyone the things you might need." TCF! Eric said with a sad smile. "I want to join but..."

"Don't worry, hyung." TBOAH! Cale said with a sadistic smile. "We'll do enough for all of us."