"Well, yes, but actually no." Soo Hyuk said without elaborating.

"He means that even if something or someone foiled TCF! Cale's plan, he would have a backup plan or at least quickly think of a good plan that would make it seem everything was planned all along." Jung Soo explained when he saw people insisting on making Soo Hyuk, the stubborn one, explain through staring.

"There are a total of 6 people on guard at this time."

Cale recalled the information he read in, 'The Birth of a Hero.' The Black Dragon was smart, like most dragons. It had been gathering information for the four long years it was held captive, and there was a reason it attempted its escape two days later at around this time.

"Human, you are right!" Raon said with a smile, not bothered by what he just heard as he leaned on his human. He didn't need to dwell in the past because he has his human and new family now. Besides, the talking panda promised him that she will allow him to leave if he wants to anytime he wants. "I am the great and mighty Raon Miru who is also smart!"

There were, approximately, a total of 30 people residing in the villa. Originally, there were close to 100 people, but it slowly went down as they realized during the last four years that nobody really came to this area.

"What a novice mistake." TCF! Adin snorted.

"As much as it disgust me to agree with that bastard, it is stupid of them." TCF! Hannah said with an annoyed tone.

"Better be overprepared than be caught off guarded." TCF! Jopis nod in agreement. "Basic rules when hiding something from others."

"It's a surprise they didn't get caught with such a lenient guarding." TBOAH! Witira commented.

"They're just lucky." TCF! Tasha said. "Well, until the guy annoyed young master Cale."

Adalie simply enjoyed the people roasting Venion and the Marquis Stan while eating some fries.

Of course, among the 30 people, there were 3 high-leveled knights at the Vice Captain's level, as well as 7 mid-leveled knights.

"Not too shabby." TCF! Rosalyn said. "Although compared to Choi Han..."

"They'll be destroyed instantly." TCF! Lock finished for his noona.

There were also soldiers, the torturer,

Many looked annoyed and angry at this. They all promised themselves that while they will torture everyone involved, the torturer, Venion and the Marquis Stan will experience the most gruesome of them all.

and random laborers. The number of people here showed just how much attention the Marquis has been putting onto this location.

However, Cale had Choi Han. Choi Han was someone who could take down the strongest knight in the Roan Kingdom in 10 moves. Someone like that was on their side.

TCF! Alberu looked at TCF! Choi Han with a contemplative gaze before glancing at TCF! Cale.

'Hmm.' he thought. 'It would benefit me to have TCF! Choi han on my side but having to deal with that money-loving guy makes the idea unappealing.'

"Let me explain one more time. There is one high-leveled knight and two mid-leveled knights at the cave entrance, as well as two soldiers. Inside the cave, there is just one high-leveled knight, and the torturer is at the end of the cave."

"The novel must really be descriptive." TCF! Valentino marveled.

Choi Han flinched after hearing the word torturer, but Cale did not care. Cale did not care to know about the things that were going through Choi Han's mind right now. The important thing was that the black orb will activate soon, and that they needed to move quickly in response.