“Papa missed you so much princess!” I said and kissed her belly.

I got up and she immediately hugged me. I hugged her back tight.

“You didn’t get your vomitings back right?” I asked as we broke the hug.

She smiled and shook her head as no. I smiled and kissed her forehead lovingly.

His POV ends.

Her POV

I was sleeping peacefully in Laksh’s arms. Suddenly I felt pain in my stomach. It was severe. I came out of his arms and got up from the bed holding the paining stomach with my hands.

“Ma!” I screamed a little as I felt the pain more severe due to which Laksh also woke up.

“Ragini!” He got worried looking at me as I am standing with difficulty with pain holding my stomach.

He rushed towards me.

“Ragini what happened?” he asked worried and concerned.

“Ahh! Laksh it’s paining!” I exclaimed still holding my stomach painfully.

“First you sit on the bed here.” He said trying to make me sit but I shook my head.

“Ragini!” I heard his shocked voice and looked at him.

He is looking at the bed shocked. When I turned I was more shocked. I looked down myself. My whole dress is also filled with blood. I know what does it mean. My eyes turned teary and slowly sobs started coming from my mouth. Laksh took me into his embrace while I sobbed uncontrollably in his embrace. The pain has increased even more and I don’t know when I fell unconscious in his arms.

Her POV ends.

Author’s POV

His eyes are flowing with tears as he realised what actually happened. He looked at his wife who is crying inconsolably and took her into his embrace. After few moments he felt weight on him and looked at her to see her unconscious. He just lifted her in his arms and ran out of the house. He made her lay in the car and drove as fast as he could. He soon reached the hospital. Soon Ragini is taken for treatment. He kept staring her as she is getting treated by the doctor. He is standing at a corner in the ward where treatment is going on. Once treating is done doctor looked at him.

“Wha….what happened doctor?” he asked with choking voice.

“She had a miscarriage.” Doctor says.

“Why?” he asked looking at her painfully.

“It is a common thing Mr. Maheshwari. Sometimes the embryo doesn’t get proper strength even though we are very careful. At those times miscarriage happens. Same happened to Mrs. Maheshwari too. I gave her some sedatives and painkillers. She will be awake by morning. Do not worry everything is fine other than that.” Doctor says.

He nods wiping off his tears. He moves towards Ragini and sits beside her. He puts his hand on her belly and kept staring her while tears are flowing from his eyes. His eyes depicting lots of pain while his heart is heavy still beating fast. He laid his head beside Ragini’s face and kept sobbing silently till he fell asleep.

Next morning when sunrays hit him he opened his eyes. He looked at Ragini who is still asleep due to medicines. He caresses her hair with teary eyes and moved away to tell about this to his parents and her parents. He calls his mother.

“Laksh?” Ap got confused seeing a call from him.

She took the call in confusion.

“Laksh!” she said his name taking the phone call.