I shook my head in disbelief and went to freshen up. I returned back after freshening and moved towards the dressing table. I found another gift box there. I took it and opened it. It has a beautiful watch in it. I smiled and adored it. I took my comb and looked towards the mirror. Another STICK NOTE! I took the note.

“Hello Handsome! Hope you liked the watch. If not liked it then we can exchange it. Put it back in the box and wear your old one. We both will later go and exchange it to the one you like.” It stated.

I looked at the watch and kissed it.

“I Loved it Wifey! But I want to see youuuuuu!” I whined to myself and sighed.

I moved towards the wardrobe to take my coat but saw another STICK NOTE there.

“No coat today please. You look more handsome when you don’t wear a coat. You will look the coolest!” it stated.

I smiled taking the note and stored it the way I stored every other note. I moved towards the door taking my phone and saw another STICK NOTE on the door. I took it and read it.

“ENJOY THE BREAKFAST DATE WITH YOUR PARENTS LOVE!” it stated.

I smiled putting the note in my pocket and moved out. I saw ma sitting on the couch. I moved to her and took her blessings. She kissed my head wishing me again.

“Where is papa ma?” I asked.

“Here I am son!” I heard papa and turned to see him coming towards us.

I took his blessings and he gave me a gift box.

“Happy Birthday my boy!” Papa wished again giving me the box.

I hugged him thanking. I looked at the box and him. He asked me to open and I opened it. It had a beautiful frame of collage of my photographs with Ma and Papa.

“I didn’t add your Wifey here since I want it to be us in this.” Papa said teasingly.

I just shook my head in disbelief.

“Let’s have breakfast!” Ma said guiding us to dining table.

“Woowww… Do we have guests today?” I asked looking at the dishes.

“Ask your wifey!” Ma said.

I looked at her questioningly.

“She has ordered Robin to make all this. She also sent something for you.” Saying ma opened the box and passed me the whole box.

Gajar ka Halwa! My favourite! She had made it as she knows that I love that most among all other dishes she makes. I happily had my breakfast with ma and papa talking to them. I am busy for the day as I have a meeting. So I won’t be able to meet her today until evening. But evening she has some practise as she has got a competition coming soon and she also had to guide her students regarding the competition. So I may not be able to meet her today or I will try to meet her at night after dinner. I am sure if we meet also both of us will be very tired and will be departing our ways really soon to go to bed. I will miss her on my first birthday after marriage. I sighed and bid bye to ma and papa. I left taking my lunch box which ma packed and gave me asking me to not to skip my lunch.

I opened the car door and there is another STICK NOTE on the steering.

“Call me!” it stated.

I smiled and immediately called her.

“Happy Birthday Mr. Husband!” she wished as soon as she took the call.

“Thank You for the surprises Wifey!” I thanked her.