Chapter 65

Don't forget to comment and vote <3

The next couple days have been full of wedding prep and avoiding Klaus. Marcel is helping Kai search for a suit while Rebekah helps me with all the other wedding plans.

They have been kind enough to let me and Kai stay at their place in order to avoid Klaus and even Elijah for that matter. Klaus hasn't tried reaching out to me so he is either still angry or trying to find a new witch.

If what he said about Marcel is true, with not allowing the witches to use their magic, he could easily find another witch to get the job done. I'm sure most of the witches are mad at the fact they can't use their powers and would love for a chance to kill him.

The thoughts run around in my mind as Rebekah and I look online for wedding ideas. Right now she has a bunch of flower arrangements up on the screen.

"Are flowers even necessary?" I ask pointing to the photo of multiple tables with centerpieces. "I mean we aren't even going to have a reception."

We decided to just come back here after the ceremony and have a little party to celebrate. Just us, Rebekah, Marcel, Kol and Bonnie.

I had called Kol when we were at Rebekah's the other night to tell him the news. He told me that he could officiate the wedding so there is one more thing checked off the list.

After we had talked for a minute I immediately called Bonnie. She was so happy for me and told me she would be there for the wedding.

"Maybe not for centerpieces but I do think you should at least have a bouquet when you walk down the aisle." She insists. "Which is going to be.. where exactly?"

We haven't really discussed a venue yet. There aren't many options when you are on this side of town. We could get married by the water but that's about it.

"I'm not sure yet. Kai and I haven't talked about that." I say.

"Quinn that might be the most important part of any wedding. Besides the dress of course." She adds.

"I know..." I begin to say when my phone starts ringing.  Kai's name appears on the screen which makes me smile.

"Ah perfect timing. Now you can discuss a location."  Rebekah smiles.

"Hey Kai." I put him on speaker.

"Hey. What are you up to?" He asks.

"Just looking at flower arrangements with Rebekah." I tell him. "We should probably figure out where we are going to have the wedding."

"Yeah..." He sighs. "You know I don't care where we get married Quinn. We could get married literally anywhere."

"Anywhere?" I ask. Suddenly an idea pops in my head. "What about in Lafayette?"

"The cemetery?" Rebekah chimes in.

"It's one of your favorite places." Kai says. "I think it's perfect."

"Really?" I ask once again to confirm he's okay with it.

"Yes. Like I said Quinn, I'd marry you anywhere."

"Okay!" I smile.

"Marcels coming back. He's making me try on all these suits." He says with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

I let out a laugh. "Try to have fun Kai."

We hang up the phone and I bring my focus back to Rebekah.

"We need to find you a dress." She says.

"Is there any places here in Algiers? Not really wanting to go to Bourbon Street to find my dress."