Chapter 10

Sorry it took me so long to write another chapter! Also with the gif just imagine its Kai and Quinn lol

Hope you enjoy this one ;)

"Wait so that means..." Kai starts to say behind me as we walk into Stefans room, both still in our towels.

"I'm part of the original family." I swing my body around to face him. His chest still has droplets of water on it and his hair looks even darker since it's wet.

"So does that make you like... the original witch?" He tilts his head in confusion.

"Kind of but not really.." I start, "my mother was the original witch. My sister and my one brother were also witches like me but that changed when my mother had them turn into vampires as you cannot be both."

Kai squints his eyes at me. "But you..she didn't make you turn?"

I rest myself against the wooden dresser placed behind me. Crossing my arms in front of me to hold the towel better so it doesn't fall, I let out a sigh.

"I'm still not quit sure why she didn't change me. I assume it was because she wanted to keep at least one other witch in the family besides herself. Why she didn't choose Rebekah is beyond me."

Kai steps closer to me. "The Original family is oldest family of vampires, how did you survive all this time with only being a witch?"

"She placed a spell on me. As long as my family lives, I live. And since an original can't die..here I am." I run my hand through my wet hair brushing it out of my face. Kai is now mimicking my stance against the dresser with his arms crossed in front of him.

"An original witch...That's a lot of power." He says in a shocked tone. I turn my face to see him staring ahead in wonder. I notice that his hair is dripping onto his face but he doesn't seem bothered by it.

His eyes meet mine. "What?"

"Why did you kill your family?" I bluntly ask. If I was going to tell him my life story then he can tell me his. He stares at me for a second contemplating whether or not he wants to tell me. Soon he caves and begins to speak.

"They hated me. All of them." He says as I turn my body towards him giving him my full attention. "My father called me an abomination my whole life. I wasn't like the rest of my family and he hated me for that. He treated me different... he wasn't afraid to show his feelings towards me and everyone just let it happen. Even my twin sister. Twins are supposed to have that certain connection, you know? Be there for each other through everything...but not her."

His eyes fall to the floor and sadness overcomes his face. I can't help but feel bad for him. He said his father wasn't afraid to show him how much he disliked him.. does that mean he was abused? My hand shoots up to my chest as I can feel my heart break for him.

"You said you weren't like your family. How?" I muster the words.

"They could do magic on their own but I...I need help. I can't produce the magic myself instead I have to take it." He says as his eyes rest on the floor.

"Take it?" I question.

He turns his body to face me. "Can I show you?" I am hesitant but I nod my head.

He asks me to hold out my hand. Holding the towel with one hand, I place my free one in between us. His hand gently takes mine and I can't help but to notice how soft his skin is. I look up to him watching him carefully.

"Will this hurt?" I ask him.

"Do you trust me?"

"Not one bit." I state. He smiles and closes his eyes.

He doesn't say anything but I can immediately feel my magic being pulled out of me. The energy between us is buzzing like crazy so I look from his face down to our hands in awe. I have never met anyone who could take magic from a witch. The feeling stops which makes my eyes look back up to his.

"You see," he says as he looks over to a stack of books on top of the dresser. Without saying a word he lifts his left hand and the books follow his motion. "I can siphon magic from others. And to my family... I was an abomination."

"Kai." He lets the books fall back onto the flat surface and I take his hand. "You're not an abomination...you're just different. And different is good." I give him a smile.

His eyes go from our hands, to my eyes then to my lips. I follow his movements and watch as his eyes just stay focused on my lips. I don't have time to prepare for what happens next.

His lips part before they meet mine. As an instant reaction I kiss him back. He holds his mouth on mine for a moment before he starts to move his lips in a slow motion.

Kai places one hand on the side of my head and the other on my lower back pulling me closer to him, deepening the kiss. With our lips parting as we kiss,I feel his tongue slide into my mouth lapping over mine. I should stop this but part of me doesn't want to. His lips are so soft and he tastes like mint...it's intoxicating.

I didn't realize we had moved until I feel the bed at the back of my legs. We come to a stop and he removes his lips from mine placing them on my jaw. He slowly trails the kisses down to my neck kissing right above my collarbone.

The feeling sends a shiver down my spine and a small moan escapes my lips. I feel him smile against my skin. I feel the warmth of his tongue on my sensitive skin. Flattening his tongue, he runs it up the side of my neck stopping below my ear to place a gentle kiss. My eyes flutter shut at his gesture.

"That is the nicest thing anyone as ever said to me." He whispers into my ear. I knew he meant about him being different being is a good thing. It makes me sad that that's the only nice thing anyone has told him.

He continues down my neck passing the spot on my collarbone to my cleavage. He kisses the skin above the towel before bringing his lips back to mine. He gently lays me back onto the bed, not missing a beat of our kiss.

He hovers over me with his arm holding him up on the bed and brings his free hand down to my side gripping it through the towel. I know I should stop this from escalating.

"Kai- wait." I say between our kisses. He stops to look at me was curious eyes. "We can't do this."

His breath is quick from the lack of air from devouring my mouth. "Why?" He pants.

"Because-" I take a breathe and begin to speak but he cuts me off as his forehead now rests on my shoulder.

"Quinn..." he whispers into my neck. "Please let me fuck you..."

I let out a giggle which made his head lift up to look at my face. "Well since you asked so nicely how can I say no?"

He sighs because he doesn't find my comment funny.

"I haven't been able to do this with someone for 18 years....18 fucking years, Quinn. And there are only a certain number of times a man can please himself before he gets bored of it and I reached that limit."

I lie beneath him staring into his now darkened eyes. I couldn't imagine going 18 years without having sex. That would drive me insane. My mind goes to Stefan which makes me feel guilty being in this moment but there is no way out of this place.... I will never see Stefan or my friends ever again. I bring my focus back on Kai who is awaiting my answer to his plea. One time wouldn't be so bad right?

"Just this once... thats it." I agree as Kai smirks. "I mean it Kai. This is the only time I'm letting this happen. After this you'll just have to go back to pleasing yourself."

"We'll see about that." He smirks as he dives back down into my neck.

This will be continued into the next chapter so don't you worry :)

Also I'm going to bed sooo next chapter won't be up til probably tomorrow. Sorry!!!