Chapter 56

I always forget to put this in each chapter but please don't forget to comment and vote <3

Alaric is holding Jo in his arms at the alter as tears fall down his face. The crowd is frantic and I see Kai's dad stand up to fight him but all of a sudden Kai raises his hands into the air.

There is a high pitch noise that causes everyone to clasp there ears to try and hide the noise. It doesn't work though as the sound is continuously piercing into my brain.

"This is gonna be fun." Kai chuckles.

What happens next is so fast.

The glass behind us shatters with such force that we all get knocked down. Let me rephrase that, we get thrown down to the ground. It feels like I ran in front of a high speed train and the impact was brutal.

 It feels like I ran in front of a high speed train and the impact was brutal

My head meets the floor and I cry out from the pain. A massive throbbing takes over my head as I stare up at the ceiling, my vision blurred. The room has become silent except for a couple of whines and moans from the pain some people were caused.

I slowly move my head to find Kai standing at the alter as if the force had no effect on him. He is still staring at his dad who is lying unconscious on the ground but then he bends down to pick up a piece of sharp glass.

Bringing it up to his neck he catches my eye and gives me a small smile. I furrow my brow not knowing what is going on when suddenly he drives the glass into his neck.

I let out a loud gasp as he drops to his knees and then his body falls to the floor. Tears burn in my eyes from watching him kill himself but then I remember; his deal with Lily.

I begin to gently lift myself up. My body aches, my head is pounding and I only get as far as propping myself up on my elbows.

I take in the sight around me.

Bodies are lying everywhere. Some are dead and some are on the verge of death. I see Damon knelt by Elenas side trying to get her to wake up. I move my gaze to the left to see Kol healing Bonnie with his blood.

Stefan is to the right of them and he slowly pushes himself up and looks directly at me. He makes his way over and kneels by my side.

"Are you okay?" He asks frantically.

"I'm fine.. just sore. I don't think anything is broken." I tell him.

"You're cut up Quinn. Here," he bites into his wrist, "take some blood to heal yourself."

Before I could answer my attention is brought back to the alter. Kai's body twitches and he is coming back to life. Sitting up, he cracks his neck and shakes his shoulders.

His eyes meet his fathers who is now coming to. Kai tilts his head and gives an evil smile.

Kai mumbles something under his breath and his father is being pulled to him by magic. "Look at that dad. I'm finally getting my own magic."