Chapter 40

I forgot to thank you guys for a little over 1K votes!!! So freaking amazing!

Honestly didn't think this story was going to get this much attention lol

ANYWAYS here's some smut for you all <3

Kai's POV:

She loves me.

How crazy is that?

My whole life I've never had anyone love me and then she comes along. I was worried that she only felt this way because of the memories rushing back in.

I do want to remember, I really do but with everything on my plate right now I just can't risk it. What if the memories come back and all I want to do is focus on her? I mean I already want to do that but remembering would just make it worse.

I still can't believe I blurted out that I love her. Who am I? I never in my whole life thought I was capable of loving someone. I thought that I was only capable of anger thanks to my father.

Now we lay in my twin size fucking bed in a stupid college dorm that I talked someone into letting me have. I told them I was a student here but I lost all my paper work. She was a young woman so I just flashed her a smile and she gave me the keys to this room.

As we lay here together with our foreheads resting on one another, I feel myself begin to fall asleep when she says my name. I hum in response and then she says it.

""I think your dad asked him to make us forget each other."

My eyes shoot open at her words. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if he did. He was a fucking asshole.

"I wouldn't put it past him." I tell her.

"But don't you want to know why he would do that?"

"Not really because it doesn't matter anymore. I have you back in my life and in no time I'll walk down memory lane with you." I give a soft smile.

She smiles back but for only a short moment. Her body turns away from me to stare up at the ceiling.

"Speaking of that I need to find Klaus." She sighs.

"Do you still plan on killing him?" I bring myself closer to her and wrap my arm around her waist.

"Yes." She answers. "But I need him to compel your memories back before I can do that."

I can tell that her thoughts are going crazy right now and I don't want her to stress about all of this. Lifting my head off the pillow I bring my lips to her soft cheek. The gesture makes her smile and turn her head towards me.

"No more talk of our plans, okay?" I kiss her lips. "Today is our day off and given how we confessed how we feel about each other... I would like to show you how I feel."

Her lips curl back into a smile and I press my lips to her shoulder. She is still wearing my shirt and I've been dying to take it off of her. Pushing myself up to a sitting positions I grab her wrists and pull her up.

The shirt comes off easily and is now lying on the floor next to the bed. I stare at her bare chest for a second before I lay her back down.

I can't believe she's mine.

My fingers curl into the waist band of the boxers she is wearing and I peel them down her legs. I'm still wearing just the towel so in one swift move I unwrap it and throw it across the room.

My mouth goes straight for her breast taking it fully into my mouth. A small gasp leaves her lips as I swirl my tongue around her sensitive skin.

As my mouth works her breast I bring my hand down to her heat and begin to draw small circles over her clit. Her body tenses up slightly from the pleasure and it makes me grin against her.