Chapter 19

You guys..... this story is #7 under the Kai Parker hashtag!!! You guys are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!

Also...SMUTTTT in this chapter :)

Enjoy!

When I finally walk down the stairs I see Kai sprawled out on the couch sleeping. Not wanting to wake him, I walk past quietly and make my way towards the basement stairs. Letting out a big breath before I open the door, I walk down the steps one at a time. The last step is beneath my feet and I land on the dirt floor. Walking down the dimly lit hallway I make a left into the small walkway to the barred gate. I step through it to see that it looks the same as it did back then. I'm not surprised... I mean it's a dungeon for Gods sake.

I walk over to the wall where I see carvings of flowers I made when I was down here. All the times Klaus put me in here. He always said I was his favorite because I listened to him. In all reality it was because I was scared of him. He always said he acts this way to protect me and part of my believed him. But I think that he did it because I was the only one who wouldn't fight back.

As I run my hands across the stone wall feeling the dips from my drawings, I keep walking as I meet the chains that are fastened into the ground and kneel down. I run my fingers along the cold metal and stop when I reach the cuffs.

Flashback- 1910:

He unlocks the cuffs and grabs my forearm pulling me towards the exit. He steps over Rebekahs lifeless body as do I, tears streaming down my face. He walks me up the stairs and I wipe away the tears because I don't want anyone to see that I have been crying. As we walk through the crowd I catch a glimpse of a man staring at us. He brought the glass to his lips as he kept eye contact. I look away embarrassed to be seen like this. We finally reach my room and he leads me inside.

"Now, be a good little sister and do as your told." He has his hands on my shoulders. "Stay here Quinn...please."

I promise to stay put. He gives me a small smile before he leaves the room shutting the door behind him. I sit on the bed as tears start to fall from my eyes. I start to get angry so I stand up and look at myself in the mirror. There is no point in wearing this dress anymore. I try to reach for the zipper but I can't get a hold of it. Starting to become even more angry I scream and punch the mirror.

"That is bad luck you know..." I hear a voice behind me. I turn to see the man who had been watching Nik weave me through the crowd.

"Can I help you?" I snapped.

"I think the question is can I help you?" He points to my dress. "I couldn't help but notice you were having trouble."

"Oh...yes I just can't seem to get a grip on it." I sigh.

He walks over, stopping right behind me. I feel his hand near my upper back as his finger grab the zipper. I watch his actions in the broken mirror seeing multiple of him. His hair is a light brown and his eyes are a forest green. His jawline sharp and it clenches as the zipper trails down my body.

"I can't properly thank you if I don't know your name." I say.

He smiles as his head drops to the floor. Bringing his eyes up to mine he makes his introduction.

"My name is Stefan...Stefan Salvatore."

"Well thank you Mr. Salvatore." I smile.

"You are quite welcome." He nods his head. "Now may I ask as to why you are taking this off and not joining the party?"