Chapter 35

I stay kneeling on the floor with Stefan still in front of me. My head is turned to watch the confusion on Damon's face and Elena with her jaw dropped. Bonnie however places her hand over her mouth just waiting for what's going to happen.

My eyes dart between the three of them for a moment then I open my mouth to say something. But I can't. No words will come out right now.

I'm still trying to deal with these emotions and also the fact that Stefan has his humanity back on. Now on top of it all, everyone just found out Klaus is my brother.

The rush of everything is making me feel faint. Both of my hands run through my hair as I let out a big breath trying to calm myself down. Stefan notices my struggle and places his hand on my thigh.

"Uhm hello we are still here!" Damon announces. "Quinn when we're you going to tell us you were related to that dick?"

"Damon can you give her a minute?" Stefan answers.

"Oh glad to see you're back to normal." He scoffs. "How'd that even happen?"

"Klaus compelled me to turn it back on." Stefan states.

"Hmm I guess that works." He says.

I hear his footsteps walk down the two steps to come stand in my vision. He stares at me, waiting to hear my answer from his original question.

"She wasn't ready to tell us Damon." Bonnie speaks up for me.

"Wait you knew?" He points at her then looks to Elena. "Did you know too?"

She puts her hands up in defense. "This is the first I'm hearing about it."

"I told Bonnie in the Prison World." I speak up. "I was going to tell you all at some point."

"So you being related to him means you're part of the original family? Like the 1,000 year old original family?" Damon asks.

I nod my head.

"Wha- Quinn you should have told us." Stefan looks to me.

"I know. I was just afraid that if you guys knew... you wouldn't want anything to do with me. Given how Klaus is."

"That's not true." Stefan strokes my hair. "We all care about you Quinn. No matter who your family is."

"Wait a minute shouldn't you have an accent?" Damon sits on the couch making me roll my eyes.

"I've gotten pretty good at hiding it." I say.

Elena joins Damon on the couch and Bonnie walks over to sit down but I stop her.

"I actually need to talk to you...alone." I tell her.

Stefan helps me up and I don't give Bonnie a chance to respond. I wrap my hand around her wrist and pull her with me taking us upstairs.

We get into Stefans room and I shut the door and mumble a small spell so no one outside of the room can hear us.

I let out a huge breath and lay my head against the wooden door. Bonnie stays quiet as I just rest myself against the door. Using the palms of my hands I push myself off and turn to her.

"I guess it's good that Klaus compelled Stefan to turn his humanity back on. One less thing for us to worry about." She plops down on the bed.

"No it's not a good thing." I say as I join her.

"Why not?"

"Because not only did Klaus make Stefan flip his switch back on... he also made me remember Kai. All the feelings I had for him and the memories we shared. The feelings hit me like a brick but the memories are slowly starting to come back."