Chapter 34

Kai's POV:

It's only been a couple of hours but I fucking miss her. I'm still getting used to all these feelings I have for her and I try to fight it, I do. But it doesn't seem to work.

Part of me keeps wanting to go back for her. To just drag her from them and take her with me but I know she won't want that. For some reason she thinks it's her job to bring Stefan back.

I saw the look on her face when he said what he did. She was hurt by his words and not gonna lie, it made me want to kill him. I never want someone to make her feel the way he did but I don't want her to hate me for killing him. So I held back.

If it were up to me I would just leave him the way he is. That way I don't have to worry about Quinn going back to him.

I'm sitting in a bar outside of Mystic Falls trying to figure out all I need to do. The first thing is to find Jo. We have to merge in order for me to kill my father but there is another thing I need to do as well. I have to find Oliva and Luke.

The golden twins.

The back ups for me and Jo.

My parents kept a having children until they got another set of twins. They didn't want to risk Jo and I merging because they knew I would win. Because I'm stronger.

Olivia and Luke were the only two siblings, besides Jo, that I didn't end up killing. She hid them from me and by the time I found them, my parents came home and I was sent to that awful Prison World.

Being out is going a lot better than I expected. Sure things are really loud and it's strange seeing actual people but I think I could get used to it though.

I reach for my glass and realize that it's now empty. I lift it in the air giving it a shake to let the new waitress know I need a refill. She wasn't the one who took my order to begin with.

"Let me guess, you want another?" She walks over to me. Her blonde hair is parted to the side and it's is thick with curls.

"How did you know?" I set the glass down and push it over to her. Before she turns I catch a glimpse of her name tag.

Liv.

My eyes watch her make the drink as my mind wanders. Liv is probably short for Olivia. She has blonde hair just like my younger sister. There's no way it is her. It couldn't be that easy... right?

She finishes mixing my jack and coke and sets it in front of me.

"So Liv.. do you go to school here?" I ask since the bar is located on a campus.

"Yup." She wipes the counter next to where I'm sitting with a wet rag.

"And how old are you?" I bring the glass to my lips.

She pauses her work. "Why do you want to know that?"

"Well you don't look old enough to be serving alcohol." I lie.

"And you don't look old enough to drink it." She states.

"But you didn't check my I.D." I cock my head to the side.

She tosses the rag in a red bin and walks over to stand in front of me, the only thing separating us is the wooden counter.

"You're right, I didn't." She grabs the drink from me. "Let's see it then."

I let out a breathy laugh as I take my wallet out of my pocket and slowly open it. Sliding the small card out, I had it to her and wait for her reaction. If she is who I think she is, this will probably freak her out.