Chapter 50

Happy 50th chapter!!!

I honestly don't know how many chapters this story will be lol

Also *cough cough* there's smut in this chapter :)

I look back down at the flowers in my hand, twirling them around. My heart is racing and I feel like it's getting harder to breathe.

I didn't want to see him until the day of the wedding because then we wouldn't have to talk much. Surrounded by a bunch of people but not right now.

We are alone and he walks over to sit next to me on the couch. He leaves enough space between us so he doesn't accidentally touch me.

"What do you want Stefan?" I keep my eyes focused on the flower.

"I figured it's time we talk about what happened." He tells me.

"We broke up a month ago Stefan. I think we are past the point of talking about it."

"I miss you Quinn and I just.." he begins to say.

"Stop." I cut him off as I turn to look at him. "What I did was really shitty Stefan and I'm sorry about that, I really am but... I know this is hard for you to hear but I love him."

His body tenses at my words.

"And I've loved him before it's just my family is so fucking messed up that they agreed to make me forget about him. But we found our way back to each other..."

"He's your soulmate." Stefan says quietly.

"Yes... I believe he is." I answer honestly. "We forgot about each other, our memories completely erased but fate brought us back together."

"Does he treat you right? Like, are you really happy with him?" Stefans eyes meet mine.

"He does, and yes I am." I say.

"I just want you to be happy Quinn." He sighs. "Even if it's not with me."

I give him a soft smile. "Thank you Stefan. That really means a lot."

He nods his head. I'm not sure what else to say to him in this moment. I'm glad that he just wants me to be happy. I feel like if it were any other guy they would be rude about all of this.

As I twirl the flower in my hand, I make it come to a stop and hand it to Stefan.

"I have one more to make? Do you want to do the honors?" I ask him.

His eyes go from mine to the flowers that is being offered in front of him.

"I'll pass." He laughs. "This one would be different than the others if I do it."

I look at the centerpieces spread out in front of me on the massive table. "I don't think Jo would notice."

Stefan goes to say something when we hear Jo yell something about the catering from the other room. She is a stressful mess

"Yeah I think she would notice." He gives another laugh.

"You're right, I should do it." I laugh along with him.

I pick a couple of flowers up placing the red roses in the small vase. I then grab the white roses and put a couple in between the red ones then grab some babies breath and stick it places that are empty.

"Done!" I throw my hands up in the air. "Lets just hope Jo likes them."

"She'll love them Quinn. They are beautiful." He tells me.

"Why thank you." I smile. "You know what, I need to get going. Have to get ready for this dinner tonight."

"Right I almost forgot. I'll see you there." He stands with me as we walk to the door.