Chapter 11

I started writing this last night but then I got super tired and couldn't finish it lol Its also kind of a short chapter so I'll make the next one longer!

This one is all smut so buckle up ;)

Kai Parker POV:

"We'll see about that."  I give her a smirk before I bring my head down to her neck. Her skin is so soft and tastes like candy; sweet and addicting. I know she is only doing this with me out of pity.

My past stirred up some emotions in her and made her feel bad for me. I didn't really intend for it to go this way, to make her feel bad for me just so she would sleep with me but... here we are.

When she told me I wasn't an abomination, that I was just different, well something in me switched. No one has ever said anything nice to me in my entire life. Well, the twenty-two years I was actually a part of the real world so hearing her say that...it felt good.

I bring myself back to focusing on her as I trail my lips down her neck stopping at that sweet spot I found just above her collarbone. I kiss the spot gently as her back arches just a little.

She has no idea what she is in for.

Bringing my mouth down I stop just before her skin disappears under the towel. I release my lips from her skin, now sitting straight up on my knees. As I left her, I heard a slight whimper at the loss of touch. It was such a quiet sound like she didn't want me to hear it. As if she didn't want me to hear her enjoying herself. I look from her lust filled eyes down to the towel.

Slowly, I lift my hand to the towel letting my finger trail along the edge of the fabric and her skin. I find the spot that is tucked in holding the towel around her and I start to undo it.

She watches my movement until I lift the side of the towel off of her letting it lay down by her side, then she closes her eyes. Her arms begin to move up to her body trying to hide it from me.

"Don't." I grab her wrists stopping her.

She listens to my words and lets her arms drop back down to her side. Her eyes watch me as I take every inch of her in. I feel myself harden under the towel knowing that I'll have to take it off soon but not just yet.

After taking in her beauty, I bring my mouth down to her breast taking it in. A gasp falls from her lips as my tongue draws circles around her nipple. My other hand makes it's way down to her heat not giving any warning as I slide my finger inside. Another gasp falls from her lips but this time it isn't quiet. I insert another finger inside pumping at a slow pace.

"Oh my-" she begins to say but is cut off by the curl of my fingers. I pick up the pace bringing my lips to hers. As we kiss she tugs on my bottom lip with her teeth giving it a soft bite. That's it I can't prolong this anymore. I remove my fingers from her core as she lets out a whine.

"Don't worry baby...now the real fun begins." I tell her as I remove my towel. She look down at my length and I watch as her eyes widen. She brings her green eyes back to me clearly embarrassed that I was watching her check me out.

"Do you have a condom?"

"We don't need one."

"Kai-" she half speaks half moans as I slide my tip down her heat. I know she wants to argue about this.

"Quinn the guys who live here are vampires...who can't procreate. Do you really think they keep condoms on standby?" I ask her as I copy the movement I did before. Her eyes shut as I do the same gesture over and over. "Plus my father made sure I could never have kids so...we don't need a condom."

She tilts her head in confusion wanting my to elaborate. My god does she really need to know this right now? I pause what I am doing to answer her.

"My father didn't want me to have children, to pass along my special trait, so he and the rest of the coven put a spell on me making sure I never can have kids. This was long before they sent me here." I tell her. "Now that you know... can we please continue?"

She doesn't say a word only nods her head. I grip my cock guiding it to her opening but stopping right at the entrance, rubbing my tip on her heat one more time before sliding myself in.

"Fuck-" I moan out as I drop my head into her neck. She arches her back bring her body closer to mine. Being inside her is almost euphoric. 18 years I have gone without sex and right now was like it was happening for the first time all over again.

I take my arm wrapping it around her back holding her against me. Her hands weave their way through my hair gripping the strands as I pump into her. My movements start off slow but as I hear her sounds in my ear, I pick up the pace. My arm behind her tightens so I'm able to move faster.

With my grip tightened I feel her hands leave my hair and skim down to my back. A slight pain courses through my back as she digs her nails into my skin. I smile into her neck knowing she is enjoying herself before place a rough kiss on her skin then biting the area.

"Fuck Kai-" she moans my name and it sounds angelic. I ignore the sharp pain where her nails are now digging in and pick up my speed. Sucking the skin on her neck knowing it will leave a mark for a couple days that way every time she sees them, she will think of this moment.

I feel her tighten around me letting me know she is close to her release. Keeping my motion, her legs tighten around me and she screams out my name. That was enough to put me over the edge. My arm loosens around her and I roll myself off of her body lying next to her. We are both panting, trying to catch our breath.

That was even more amazing than I remembered. I was afraid before she came to the Prison World that I would never have that human contact again. I turn my head to look at Quinn who has her eyes shut and her chest is rising and falling quickly.

"That good, huh?" I smirk.

"Shut up Kai." She says between her breath. I watch as she regains energy and scoots off the bed going to find a fresh towel.

"Where are you going?" I prop myself up on my elbows.

"To shower again." She says without making eye contact. She grabs her clothes and starts heading for the door.

"What you don't want to go for round 2?" I say jokingly but in all honesty if she were to turn around and tell me yes that she wanted to have sex again, I wouldn't hesitate.

"Nope." She states. "Remember that was the only time." She walks out of the door leaving me alone. I lie back on the bed staring at the ceiling and laugh to myself.

"We'll see about that." I whisper.

Just want to put it out there that this was my first time writing smut lol it was fun!

Hope you enjoyed :)