Chapter 32

I'm awaken by the sunlight peeking through the full length window. The sunray is shining right into my eyes making me squint them shut. I turn my body to face Kai not wanting the light in my face. He drapes his arm over my waist and pulls me into him.

Last night was something. I wasn't expecting him to say those things to me. To be so honest. I never thought that he could be capable of feeling that way.

My face nuzzles into his chest as I think about the sex we had. It was different this time... I feel like there was more emotion in it than usual.

I breathe against his skin as he begins to fully wake up. Tilting my head back to get a better view of his face, I watch his sleepy eyes open and find their way to me. He smiles before he kisses my lips.

"Morning." His voice is low and raspy.

"Morning." I say back lifting my head up to kiss him again. "We should probably get everything together for today."

He nods his head then brings it down to my mouth. He shifts himself onto his back pulling me to lay on top of him. His hands meet my hair brushing the strands out of my face. My chin resting on the tops of my hands that are pressed to his chest. His fingers slide down my back where his hands grip my ass giving it a tight squeeze.

"Kai!" I let out a laugh.

"What?" A sexy smirk appears on his face. "I can't help myself when I'm with you."

I shake my head and smile. "Well you're going to have to hold off. We need to get ready."

"Ugh fine. Lets go." He sighs.

I remove myself from him to find my clothes that are scattered on the floor. Slipping the shirt on before my bottoms I see Kai moving slow as he gets out of the bed and grabs his clothes to get dressed.

"Did you wake up and decide to be a turtle?" I make a joke.

"I'm still tired... I mean after last night I'm exhausted." He answers with a smile.

I roll my eyes once he finally buttons his jeans. I tell him I need to go back to my room to grab all my stuff so I will meet him down stairs.

Once I make it to my room Bonnie is no longer there so I figured she is waiting downstairs with Damon. I'm not sure what time it is at this exact moment so I don't know when the solar eclipse will happen. I rush around making sure I have all I need, double checking my backpack.

All I really need to take is the dagger, the stake and the picture of me and Kai. I think that will be the first thing I ask Klaus when I see him. Why would he take away my memories of Kai?

I pull the backpack over my shoulder and start to walk downstairs. When I reach the courtyard I see Damon and Kai going at it. Yelling in each others faces.

"Guys!" I yell but they don't notice me. Bonnie is standing there with her hand on her forehead looking annoyed.

I let out a sigh and then I involve myself. "Motus!"

They both go flying backwards, Kai to the floor and Damon against a wall. Groaning out in pain they both look to me.

"Was that necessary?" Damon says in pain.

"Well you two wouldn't shut up, so yeah. It was." I tell him. "Why were you fighting this time?"

"He still thinks he is going with us." Damon cracks his neck.