Chapter 21

Warning: Talk of suicide.

I love each and everyone of you <3

Also if you watched The Originals than some of the details in this chapter you will understand :)

Bonnies POV:

It's been a a little over two months since the whole incident with Quinn. Stefan took it the hardest out of everyone. Don't get me wrong she was my best friend and I love her but he is in love with her. So deeply that after she... died... he went full ripper. He grieved with us for a little and then he shut it all off. Damon tried to get him to turn his humanity back on but nothing worked. We are afraid we lost him forever too. Now we sit here trying to come up with a plan to get him back.

"What if we do a sneak attack? Catch him off guard and vervain him?" Elena suggests.

"No, he will be expecting that. Him and I have done that too many times for him to not see it coming." Damon says as he runs his hand over his mouth.

"I could always do a spell that just snaps his neck." I shrug.

"That seems too easy." Says Damon.

We sit in the living room of the Salvatore boarding house brainstorming our ideas. Damon decides on an emotional trigger. We need to find something that will fuel his emotions..that will get him to  turn his humanity back on. He wouldn't see that coming. But what could that be? The only thing we can think of is Quinn and that isn't going to happen. As we talk about our options the front door flings open making us all turn our heads to see Stefan making his entrance.

"Oh sorry.. Am I interrupting something?" He asks pointing to the three of us .

"Stefan... what are you doing here?" Damon asks softly.

"Well this is my house too, brother." He comes down the stairs to the alcohol stand just behind the couch. He pours himself a glass of bourbon and then leaves the room to head upstairs. We all just stare at each other in shock since this is the first time we have seen him in over a month.

Stefan had been with Klaus. He ended up coming back after Quinn died and took Stefan under his wing. He encouraged him in his ripper behaviors. We are still surprised Stefan went with Klaus after we had a plan to stop him and then he compelled Quinn to kill Stefan and the others. Damon wasn't shocked at all given at this point Stefans humanity was already turned off so he didn't care and just went with Klaus.

Elena and I sit on the couch when Damon gets up to go talk to Stefan. I place my elbow onto the back of the couch resting my head in my hands as I look at Elena.

"We will get him back Elena." I bring my other hand to her leg giving it a small squeeze.

"How Bonnie? What other emotional attachment does he have other than Quinn?" She pouts.

I know she is right. Quinn would be the only answer but unfortunately she is gone. I remove my hand from her leg as I readjust myself on the couch hearing a slight noise from under my leg. I pause and look to Elena to see if she heard it. She looks at me with confused eyes.

I bring my hand down to see what it was when I find a piece of paper crumbled up lying there. Elena had moved closer to me as I start to slowly unfold it. Once the paper is open I read the words that make tears form in my eyes. Tears start to form in my eyes as Elena takes the paper from me.

A gasp falls from her lips as she reads the letter.

"She's alive...Bonnie..Quinn is alive!"

Quinns POV:

We have been in the cemetery for about an hour just walking around as I tell him stories of my past. I tell him about the village I grew up in and how we lost our youngest brother, Henrik. He had been killed by a werewolf one night when Nik took him out to see the men transform.  This is another reason why I believe our father hated Klaus so much. He was part beast, like the one that killed our brother.