Chapter 62

Smut 18+

Don't forget to comment and vote <3

Love you all!

Kai's POV:

"No one has ever gotten rid of the venom without Klaus' blood..." Kol says in awe.

"First time for everything I guess." I shrug my shoulders.

I honestly don't know how I didn't put two and two together. I'm glad I finally figured it out before it was too late.

I smile at Quinn knowing that I'm not dying, that I'm not going anywhere and she smiles back. Her face is full of relief because she was worried of losing me. There was no way in hell that Klaus would have healed me on his own.

Kol takes another look at my arm before returning to the wooden table. I wasn't expecting him to be here so it kind of puts a stop to the whole proposal thing.

"Now that you're all healed up, we should discuss what the plan is with Klaus." Kol says.

"Right." Quinn nods. "I'm going to need to find the perfect time to stake him. He has to have his guard down... I mean I know for a fact he won't see it coming."

"That is true." Kol agrees. "You are his favorite so he wouldn't see it coming but Quinn, does our brother ever have his guard down?"

"Good point." She scrunches her nose. "Kai what do you think?"

"Well..." I wasn't expecting to have a say in this. "To be honest I think you should just let me sneak up on him and rip his heart out. But you want to be the one to kill him so I think you should be the one to decided how to do it."

She nods her head again with a small smile and turns back to Kol. "I'll figure out a way to get his guard down... if I can't then I'll just improvise."

"Improvise?" Kol laughs. "My dear sister, you'll have to do better than improvise with him."

Kols eyes stay on her as her ideas spin in her head. She is so focused in this moment and so serious it's kind of turning me on.

"I got it..." she brings her eyes to Kol.

"Let's hear it." He gestures for her to continue her idea.

"I stole the dagger you made from the prison world, the one that will put Klaus down just like he does to you and Rebekah." She gives him an apologetic look. "What if I dagger him first so he will be put down and then drive the stake through his heart?"

Kol thinks it over then smiles. "That's what I'm talking about! Now you just have to find the perfect opportunity to dagger him."

"I'll figure it out." She is full of confidence.

"Good." He stands up from the desk and walks over to her. "But don't forget about Elijah. He is always by Nik's side and he will try to stop you."

"I could preoccupy him." I chime in.

"Really?" Quinn looks over to me in shock.

"Yeah. I can distract him long enough for you to kill Klaus." I tell her.

"Okay.... Yeah that could work." She says eagerly. "What about you Kol? What will you do?"

"Whatever you want me to do sister. I can be with you to help or I can help Kai distract Elijah." He offers.

"I'd rather you be with Kai. Just in case you know?"

"Ouch." I pretend to be hurt. Honesty I don't know how good I'll be at distracting Elijah so having Kol there might actually help.