Chapter 51

More smut as promised <3

Kai pushes the vibrator inside me over and over again, not slowing down. He can't seem to get enough of my reactions because he keeps his eyes trained to my face.

When I start to think the feeling of the vibration is too much, he places his mouth on my clit and sucks harshly. I let out very loud moan because I'm so close to my release.

"Kai... I'm so.. close." I stutter.

I feel him smile against me as he slows the motion of his hand down. The vibrating stops and I feel him remove it and he lays it on the bed.

"Wha- why did you stop?" I whine.

"Because I don't want a small little toy make you come." He smiles. "That's my job."

His mouth connects with my clit again as he pushes two fingers inside of me. I throw my head back and squeeze my eyes shut. I had a second to calm down when he stopped the vibrator but that didn't matter. I'm already close to my high.

He laps his tongue against me as his two fingers work their magic inside of me. They curl to hit the right spot and he leaves them in there, repeating to motion with his fingers.

"Shit- Kai... fuck!" I yell out as I hit my high.

He grins against me knowing that he is doing an amazing job. He removes his finger and dips his tongue down to clean up my arousal.

Once he is finished he positions himself over me.

"Open." He demands for me to open my mouth. I obey and he slides his fingers inside for me to taste myself. I hum against his fingers while he slowly slides them out and past my lips.

"I like this." I bring my hands up to feel the small beard that is starting to grow on his face.

"I knew you would." He dips down to kiss me.

His lips stay in mine for awhile as a distraction. I don't even realize what he is doing until I feel him push into my with such force that I gasp. Our lips separate as his head meets the crook of my neck.

His teeth graze my skin as he pushes into me farther. I wrap my arms around his back where my nails meet his skin. I press them down as into him while he pulls himself out of me slowly just to thrust back in.

"Holy fuck Kai!" I yell out.

He has been rough before but never this rough. I'm not complaining one but but it's something I'm not used to.

"What can I say?" He thrust into me again going deeper. "I missed you."

He keeps his rhythm as my nails dig deeper into him. He brings his free hand up to my neck putting pressure into the sides as his sucks harshly at my skin.

We stay in this position for a little while longer when he unlatches his hand from my neck and pulls out of me. I whimper at the loss of touch but he grips my hips and flips me around without hesitation.

I'm now on my stomach and he places his hands on my ass, slowly massaging it. His hands trail down my legs and wrap around my ankle, yanking me down to the edge of the bed.

I go to lift myself up on my elbows but his hand meets my back and pushes me back down to the bed. My eyes widen as his hand stays in place while the other guides himself to my opening.

He rests his tip just on the outside teasing me. "I want to show you how much I missed you baby."

He slams himself inside of me, making me jerk up into the bed. His hands find my hips to hold me in place. My hands grip the comforter as he continues his movements.